If you're looking to boost your email open rates and increase sales, your email subject line is the first (and most important) step in achieving those goals.
Did you know that 33% of email recipients open emails because of an engaging subject line?
That's why it's critical to craft a catchy email subject line that will get you the traffic and conversions you deserve.
We've put together a list of 77+ engaging product launch announcement subject line ideas.
Some are proven examples from other successful campaigns, and some are creative ideas to inspire you.
Creative Email Subject Line Ideas
- Introducing [NAME]: The robot that improves your subject lines
- “May We Introduce…”
- “Meet Our New…”
- Is this is the hottest product in the market?
- Weekend only: Get this new product before its gone
- “MAJOR announcement! big changes at DM)”
- Last day to grab offers on new product launch
- “Big Celebrity Announcement”
- “New (name) website”
- Something new is coming to [name]
- “Announcing: The 7th Annual Black Friday Bootcamp”
- “Cashmere Rib Is Here”
- We like to introduce these attributes of our new [name]
- “It’s big! (link) is here”
- You have got only one day to use this
- You have never liked your new [name] so much.
- (ANNOUNCEMENT) C&C 2017 lineup revealed…”
- “A must watch new movie I just put out on YouTube”
- Oh, life of your product is expiring.
- Last day to order your [name] Booking starts now
- “(retailer selling new product line)”
- “Meet your new jeans ?”
- “Now you can order from…”
- Unwrap your surprise gift
- “Things are about to change!”
- “Announcing the 2nd Annual Content & Commerce Summit”
- “-IMPORTANT UPDATE- The all-new (name) is here!”
- “Tesla Updates: Model 3 is Available to Order”
- [NAME] is here. Pre-order yours.
- “(clothing retailer announcing a new product)”
- “Yep, that just happened…”
- For today only: Discounts on launching of new [name]
- “ANNOUNCING Recommended Agendas and “learning tracks”
- Your 3-figure plan says bye bye at midnight
- You are missing out on new trends
- “In three days: our first…”
- It’s coming
- Don’t open this mail to get best offers on new cosmetic range
You look great in in these brand new [name of product]
As worn out in your old product.
This is big. 25 percent off on new arrivals
Flash Sale alert this Christmas. Get new stock.
A little luxury at our new launch of cooking range.
33 percent off in new arrivals
New Vacation to make your New year special
Look what you did today. Unlocked new product
Surprise package inside. Open your mail.
Get a head start this winter season
Cheers to new product launches!!
Need a day at a beach? Just scratch your free coupon
Get priority access to your new food item launch
Meet and wear your brand new jeans
Products the celebs are using
We are crushing you with our new clothing range
Get ready for our new product launch
It's finally here! Check it out inside.
We have progressed a lot. Launch new bag
A new product that will not allow to pass on
It's out! [Name Of Product]
New products alert. Shop for new arrivals today
Don’t wear old style of clothing. Try different style.
Avail free discount and bring this new products at your home.
As you wish. Just shop new products
Don’t miss out on all new arrivals.
Introducing new designer jewellery- Fall/winter 2019
27 percent off on your new product launches
Try to avoid these 16 products on this New Year
Kick back with these new arrivals in the market
One shirt free on shopping for two brand new shirts.
New season and new product launch
Are you stealing our new product launch ideas?
New products or arrivals just landed
Flash sale. Up to 50 percent off on new arrivals
Boom Shakalak!! Let’s get started with new launch offer
Grow your email list 10X with our new launch of course.
New product launch alert
50 point checklist for getting discounts on new pack of tea.
We are launching new cosmetic cream in January 2019
GUIDE: How To Write A Great Subject Line
As we mentioned above, crafting a catchy subject line is critical to the performance of your email campaign.
While just a few words may seem like a small piece of your overall message, this is the first impression your audience will have before they decide whether to open your email.
If your subject line isn't engaging or appealing enough, there's a chance it could get buried in your reader's inbox.
Let's go over the proven tips on how to craft a subject line that boosts engagement:
What makes a great subject line?
First, let's discuss the fundamentals of creating a great subject line:
- Spark interest and curiosity
- A clear and urgent call to action
- An offer/intriguing discount
- Personalization (this can be done by sending out different versions of emails to subscribers based on their preferences)
- Relevance - make sure your subject line covers the current trends and topics within your industry
5 Tips To Crafting a Great Subject Line
Now, let's dive into the specifics of how to create a great subject line for your next campaign:
1. Use a familiar sender name
Although this may seem obvious, it's a piece many marketers miss the ball on.
Your readers want to feel like your email is coming from a human and not a corporation or automated system.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to do this is by changing the sender's name to YOUR name or someone in the company that is well known.
Here's a great example of this from Marketing Examples
Avoid the "no-reply" sender name at all costs. This makes your email feel unfamiliar, unapproachable, and less personable.
2. Keep your subject short and to the point
If your subject line is too long, it will get cut off, which could impact your reader's chances of opening your email.
The rule of thumb (for both mobile and desktop) is to keep your subject line under 50 characters.
3. Add personal touches to your subject line
If you have access to information about your subscriber (ie. name, location, etc), you can use this to benefit your subject line and catch your readers attention.
It's important not to go overboard here, but adding even the simplest touch such as their name can build trust and rapport.
Here's a great example of a personalized email + offer I received from BarkBox with my dog's name in the subject line:
4. Avoid making any false promises
Your subject line makes a commitment to your reader, so it's important you don't stretch the truth just to simply get more opens and clicks.
In the grand scheme of things, making false promises will end up hurting your open rate as your readers will lose trust in you.
5. Give them a sneak peek of what's inside
Telling your subscriber what is inside helps with open and clicks.
For example, if you're providing your reader with a free guide or e-book, consider making your subject line something along the lines of:
"Your FREE marketing e-book awaits!"
If you want your email campaign to perform well, it all starts with your subject line.
Think about the emails you receive in your inbox and what makes you click vs what gets buried - odds are, the same habits go for your customer.
We hope you enjoyed our guide + list of 77+ engaging product launch announcement subject line ideas.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.