Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your organic spa business.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Organic Spa Business
- How To Start Your Own Organic Spa Business
- How To Do Organic Spa At Home
- How To Make Your Spa Attractive
- How To Prevent Some Of The Common Spa Problems
- How To Make Professional Organic Beauty Treatment
- How To Make Organic Spa Products Last Longer
- How To Attract More Customers At Your Spa
- How To Build Your Personal Brand
- How To Spot If The Product is NOT Organic
- How To Make Your Spa Knowable
- How To Steam Your Face With Essential Organic Oil
- How To Handle Customer Spa Complaints
- How To Find Great Employees For Your Spa
- How To Find A Good Location To Open Your Spa
- How To Make Homemade Spa Products
- How To Create Your Own Branded Spa Products
- How To Find Legit Organic Products
- How To Create A Business Plan For Your Spa
- How To Sell Your Products At A Spa
- How To Get People's Attention To Your Spa
- How To Promote Your Organic Products
- How To Spa
- How To Choose A Spa Treatment
- How To Lessen The Possibility Of Common Spa Problems
- How To Make A Trendy Organic Spa
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Organic Spa Business
- 5 Amazing Do-It-Yourself Spa Treatments
- Things You Need To Know About Starting A Spa Business
- 4 Risks Of Being A Spa Owner
- 10 Best Organic Skincare Brands For Your Spa
- 3 Myths About Organic Spa Products
- 5 Spa Promotional Ideas To Attract Customers
- 3 Benefits Of Organic Products
- Common Things That Would Go Wrong With Your Spa
- Top 3 Things That Makes A Good Customer Service At A Spa
- Good Spa Marketing Ideas To Boost Your Business
- Top Organic Spas
- 6 Steps To Owning A Successful Spa Business
- 4 Must-Try Home Spa Products
- Harmful Chemicals In Organic Products
- Reasons To Buy Organic Products
- Things You Need To Know About Organic Products
- 3 Best Places To Buy Organic Products
- Reasons To Use Organic Products
- Step-By-Step In Using Organic Products
- Interesting Facts About Organic Products
- Things To Bring At A Spa
- Products You Can Sell At A Spa
- Best Spa Treatments
- Things To Do At A Spa
- Best Organic Spas
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Organic Spa Business
- Trying Out An Organic Spa
- Organic Spa Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Organic Spa
- The Risks and Benefits of Spas
- Organic Spa Essentials
- Spa Etiquette
- Organic Spa: Frequently Asked Questions
- Is There Such Thing As An Organic Spa
- What Are The Treatments At Spa
- Organic Spa Solutions
- Are "Organic" Products Really better?
- Organic Products - Plant-Based Ingredients
- The Importance Of Using Organic Products
- How Much Does It Cost To Run A Spa
- Organic Skin And Body Spa
- The Difference Between Synthetic And Organic Spa
- Should You Go Organic?
- What To Do With An Organic Spa Massage
- Spa - Great Pain Reliever
- Spa Care And Maintenance
- Creating A Business Plan For Your Spa
- The Good And Bad About Spas
- The Secret Of Soft Glowing Skin
- Are Home Spa Products A Waste Of Money?
- Turn Your Home Into A Spa
- Spa: Organic Waxing
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.