Looking to write a new Language Learners blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Language Learners blog post topics to write about
- Language Learners blogging ideas
- Other Language Learners content ideas
- Real-world examples of Language Learners blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Language Learners blog ideas.
Language Learners Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Language Learners blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Comical Language Learning
- Visual Learners
- Auditory Learners
- Verbal Learners
- Language Learning Apps
- Kinesthetic Learners
- Reading Learners
- Tactile Learners
- Field-Dependent Learners
- Field-Independent Learners
- Reflective Learners
- Impulsive Learners
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Language Learners Blog Post Ideas
- How to learn the French language
- How to become the best language learner
- How to restart learning a language
- Steps on how to start learning any language
- How to learn Polish from scratch
- How to use hand gestures
- How to use your spare time for your language learning
- How to learn French
- How to commit yourself to finish your language study
- How to learn Russian as a beginners
- How to survive your first language tutoring lesson
- How to overcome shyness when speaking the Polish language
- How to sound like a native speaker
- How to set smart goals for your language learning
- How to find the perfect books for your language learning
- How to use active recall in learning a new language
- How to add fun into your daily language learning routine
- How to record your language learning progress
- How to learn the French language using your phone
- How to organize your language learning
- How to keep yourself motivated during your language lessons
- How to learn the Spanish language quickly
- How to read a foreign language quickly
- How to gain confidence in speaking and pronouncing the new language
- How to learn basic Russian in 7 days
- How to become proficient in any language quickly
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Language Learners Content Ideas
- 12 ways to learn a foreign language
- 8 resources to learn Spanish
- 8 secrets on learning a language easily
- 8 hand gestures in French
- 5 websites for learning French languages
- 5 ways to start learning any language
- 15 apps and websites that will teach you all about learning a new language
- 15 multilingual Netflix shows for language learners
- 12 language challenges for beginners
- 15 apps to learn the Spanish language
- 12 ways to improve your listening comprehension
- 7 mindsets you must have when learning new languages
- 10 reasons to learn new languages this year
- 15 conversational French words and phrases
- 25 language learning gifts ideas this new year
- List of Swedish-speaking countries
- 80 common used Spanish words
- 7 ways to minimize distractions in learning a new language
- Tips on improving your listening comprehension
- 7 mistakes people make when starting to learn Japanese
- 100 regular French verbs you need to learn
- Tips on taking your language learning to the next level
- Tips on how to focus on your language studies when in front of your laptop\
- 15 facts about learning a new language
- 9 benefits of learning a new language in the business industry
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Language Learners Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Learning the second language
- Setting your new year language goal
- Strategies for learning a new language
- The importance of learning languages
- Upgrading language learning routine
- Taking a break from language learning without completely giving it up
- Setting good language learning goals
- What is a language conqueror
- Learning a foreign language through fun games
- Personalizing your language resources
- Pros and Cons of language apps
- Understanding Chinese characters
- Online learning foreign languages
- Taking advantage of YouTube to learn a foreign language
- Learning proper grammar like a pro
- My experience learning a foreign language
- Using audio lessons for language learning
- Easiest way to learn the Spanish language
- Why we should take a language proficiency test
- Language learning methods you can try
- The power of habitually learning new languages
- How foreign movies help us in learning new languages
- An interview with a serial language learner
- Discovering the power of language retreats
- How modern learning methods help us in studying foreign languages
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.