Are you planning to open a notary business?
We've put together 140+ notary business name ideas and will hand you a step-by-step guide on how to name your business.
Additionally, we provide you with a free business name generator with an instant domain availability check to help you find a custom name for your notary business.
Need to start an LLC? Create an LLC in minutes with ZenBusiness.
Mobile Notary Service Business Name Generator
Want to come up with your own unique company or brand name?
You can generate thousands of mobile notary service business name ideas for free using our business name generator and instantly check domain availability.
Best Notary Business Names
Here is a list of names for your notary business. Use our instant availability check to see if the name is available, or get suggestions on similar names with domain availability.
Catchy mobile notary service business name ideas
- NotarySource check availability
- Notarium check availability
- Pronotary check availability
- TrustSign check availability
- Paperstreet check availability
- NotaryByUrl check availability
- Uniform Notary check availability
- NotaryOnDemand check availability
- NotaryHero check availability
- CertEx check availability
- Authenticator check availability
- DoNotary check availability
- Zapnotary check availability
- Viatrust check availability
- Doc check availability
- HassleFreeNotary check availability
- Clerk check availability
- NotaryCentral check availability
- Stealthnotary check availability
- Certiport check availability
- AnythingCertified check availability
- NotaryHub check availability
- NotaryDuty check availability
- CertifiedProof check availability
- Certigo check availability
- Notary Apparatus check availability
- CarryNotary check availability
- Bitnotar check availability
- NotaryMe check availability
- NotaryNow check availability
- GoNotary check availability
- Notario check availability
- CryptoNotary check availability
- NotaryBiz check availability
- DocsNotary check availability
- CertifiedAndNotarized check availability
- NotaryPlace check availability
- LawNotary check availability
- QuickSign check availability
- AuthentiGenie check availability
- NotaryPub check availability
- AuthenticMe check availability
- NotaryUnion check availability
- NotaryNoMore check availability
- NotaryByMail check availability
- NotariesOnline check availability
- SwiftNotary check availability
- NotaryPlatform check availability
- TheNotaryCo check availability
- HashNow check availability
- NotaryChains check availability
- NotaryByHeart check availability
- DiscoveryNotary check availability
- SupraNotary check availability
- TruNotary check availability
- NotaryP2P check availability
- SafeNotary check availability
- SigHand check availability
- OneHourNotary check availability
- EternalNotary check availability
- VeriSign check availability
- Signerly check availability
- NotaryAgent check availability
- ProperlyNotarized check availability
- NotaryWorld check availability
- InternationalNotary check availability
- CertifiedDocs check availability
- TrustDex check availability
- NotaryAnytime check availability
- NotaryInABox check availability
Authentick check availability
NotaryTech check availability
LiquidNotary check availability
NotaryOnFrame check availability
CertiVerify check availability
GlobalNotary check availability
NotarySmart check availability
Friendly Notary check availability
Trust Notary check availability
Deed of Fact check availability
SecretNotary check availability
NotaryPrimer check availability
LinkNotary check availability
TaskPeer check availability
DocVerify check availability
Credible check availability
ChangeNotary check availability
FirstNotary check availability
NaviNotary check availability
DocSign check availability
NotarySig check availability
NotaryToday check availability
NotaryTeam check availability
NotaryHunter check availability
MrNotary check availability
The Living Notary check availability
ReadNotary check availability
AffordableNotary check availability
NotaryConnect check availability
NotaryOnBoard check availability
NotaryByClock check availability
AirNotary check availability
EfficientNotary check availability
CertiNotar check availability
CertiPop check availability
eNotary check availability
PeerNotary check availability
TrustAnything check availability
SignFragment check availability
Notaryfair check availability
Herd Notary check availability
PasswordNotary check availability
CertificateNotariat check availability
Quote-a-notary check availability
A Notary By Mail check availability
NotaryBinder check availability
NotaryLog check availability
NotaryOnTheNet check availability
AeroNotary check availability
HelloNotary check availability
TeeNotary check availability
NotaryProtect check availability
Private Notary check availability
NotaryAlliance check availability
HonestNotary check availability
MyNotary check availability
NotaryLink check availability
Fileplex check availability
PoweredNotary check availability
NotarySure check availability
TrulyNotarize check availability
AlphaNotary check availability
DocuSign check availability
WorkNotary check availability
NotaryForAll check availability
Notaprime check availability
Corporate Notary check availability
NotarizeIt check availability
Eternotary check availability
SuperNotary check availability
SigningTrusted check availability
NotaryPlus check availability
Guide: How To Name Your Business
Why Is Your Business Name Important?
Your business name is one of the single most important pieces to starting a business.
Because your business name has power.
It reflects your reputation, your mission, values, and represents what people (and customers) are searching for.
It impacts the way in which people remember, refer you, and perceive your business
When choosing your business name, there's a lot to think about in order to get it right - so it's important not to rush this process.
Let's take a look at everything you need to consider before deciding on a business name:
Tips To Consider When Naming Your Mobile Notary Service Business:
Simple is always better
This means a few different things. Your mobile notary service business name should always be:
- Easy to spell
- Easy to pronounce
- Easy to remember
Consider avoiding long names as much as possible, as this will only lead your customers forgetting your name and feeling frustrated.
To test this point, try to think of any well-known reputable brand off the top of your head.
The first that come to mind for me are Alexa, Google, Nike, Apple - each unique in their own way (hence, easy to remember) , less than six characters and easy to spell.
Your Business Name Should Define What You Do
The name of your business should reflect a defining characteristic of what you do.
Before your customer goes to your website or speaks to you, the name of your business should spark some initial thoughts in their brain as to what you're all about.
For example, marketingexamples.com describes exactly what their company is about: providing great examples of marketing tactics.
Consider SEO When Naming Your Business
Bottom line: If you don't show up in google, you're going to make it that much more challenging for customers to find you.
There are several different aspects to think about when it comes to SEO & naming your mobile notary service business:
- Try not to pick a business name that's crowded with other businesses
- Consider naming your business based on highly searched keywords
- Make sure the name of your business matches search intent and what people are looking for
Think about the emotions you want to evoke
Your business name has the power to evoke certain emotions and thoughts from your customer.
It has the ability to evoke a positive or a negative feeling. An inclusive or an exclusive feeling. A fearful or a loving feeling.
It's not to say that any of these feelings are wrong, but it's important to ensure that they are in line with your values and mission.
For example, the brand Death's Door makes me feel a bit risky and uncertain - but that's the point. They're selling Gin.
Try Not To Pick Something Too Limiting
Your business name should be fitting for the future and growth of your business, that way you don't have to confront a re-brand down the road.
If you choose something too narrow, it may be challenging to diversify your product and revenue streams down the road.
Here are some tips to avoid making this mistake:
- Try not to name the business after a particular geographical area (this makes it hard to grow in other areas)
- Try not to name the business after only one product you sell
- Try not to name something based on a current trend
Brainstorming Names For Your Business
If you're in the brainstorming phase and trying to come up with a business name, there are a few key things to think about in order to get the juices flowing:
- Write out a list of words that reflect your brand, personality, team etc. These should be the first things that come to your mind and you shouldn't have to think too hard about it.
- Look at competition in the space and see if there's a common theme. Write down some key words or phrases that resonate with you and add them to the list.
- Think about the emotion you want to evoke with your business name
- Ask yourself: If I had to describe my business in one word, what would it be?
From there, you can create a shortlist based on the words that resonate best with you and follow the naming guidelines above.
Tips on naming your business
In addition to the requirements from the State, there are some general naming guidelines that may help you down the road as well.
We've put together a full guide here for naming your business here but will also cover the most critical pieces below:
Is your URL available? Social media handles?
You can check for domain availability here:
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
As soon as you resonate with a name (or names), secure the domain and social media handles as soon as possible to ensure they don't get taken.
Other general naming tips
- Consider SEO when naming your business
- Consider naming your business something that reflects what you do and/or who you are
- Keep it simple! Easy to spell, easy to pronounce and easy to remember
- Try not to pick something too limiting that could impact your businesses growth in the future!
Check out our full naming guide here.
Here is a video covering all factors to consider when naming your LLC:
Examples of Great Business Names
When choosing a business name, it's critical that you look at other examples of businesses not only in your space, but business names in other industries that have done particularly well.
Here are a few examples of great business names (+ how some of these businesses came up with their name):
Competitor Analysis Example
One great way to name your business is by looking at the competition and getting inspiration.
Gia Paddock, founder of Boutique Rye analyzed other businesses in the space and added her own personal spin to her business name:
A popular national brick & mortar women’s boutique that many may have heard of is called Francesca’s… How original, right? So we came up with Boutique Rye named after our son, Riley. We put "boutique" in front to be a little different.
The name "Boutique Rye" checks the boxes for naming a business:
- Short and simple
- Easy to spell and easy to remember
- Clearly defines what the company does
- Optimized for SEO (people searching for boutiques)
- Unique and personal touch - tells a story.
Ask Other People
Sometimes, coming up with a name is as easy as asking other people, whether that be friends, family, people at a coffee shop, or in Spyq Sklar case, his own customer!
How we came up with the name Cat Sushi:
So, we put together a quick business plan and set aside some money that we were willing to risk. One of our loyal customers actually came up with the name. We still give them free cat food.
Read the full story ➡️ here
The name "Cat Sushi" checks all the boxes for naming a business:
- Memorable and funny
- Short and simple
- Obvious that they sell treats for cats
- Fun & unique story - their customer literally came up with the name of their business!
The Amazon Example
Formerly called "Cadabra", Jeff Bezos decided that the name was too obscure, hard to spell, and easy to misinterpret.
The name Amazon came from a simple dictionary search .
Jeff Bezos wanted something that started with an A, looked through a dictionary and came up with the word Amazon.
When he told his team, he didn't care for anyone else's input. He was set on it.
Here's how the word "Amazon" checks all the boxes (aside from being worth a trillion dollars):
- Represents the largest river in the world, making it very memorable
- The story and meaning of the word matches the vision of the company: To be the larger and better than any other business!
- The name allows for future growth opportunity - they didn't name something specific to just "books," even though at the time, that's what it was.
- Easy to spell, pronounce and recommend!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Read the weirdest, wildest, newest stories in business, money, and tech -- plus what to learn from them, and how to capitalize on them.
A free, 5-minute daily email that keeps you sharp on what’s going on.
No nonsense -- just highlights and deep-dives on the day's most interesting stories.
Sign Up For Free Now