Looking to write a new New Years Resolution Business blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- New Years Resolution Business blog post topics to write about
- New Years Resolution Business blogging ideas
- Other New Years Resolution Business content ideas
- Real-world examples of New Years Resolution Business blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right New Years Resolution Business blog ideas.
New Years Resolution Business Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular New Years Resolution Business blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Entrepreneurs New Year's Resolutions
- Small Businesses New Year's Resolutions
- Corporate New Year's Resolution
- Non-profit Organization's New Year Resolution
- Cooperative Business New Year's Resolutions
- Online Business New Year's Resolution
- Local Business New Year's Resolution
- Digital Business New Year's Resolution
- Professional Business New Year's Resolution
- Agency Businesses New Year's Resolution
- Overseas Businesses New Year's Resolution
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide New Years Resolution Business Blog Post Ideas
- How to give back to your community
- How to increase your profits for this year
- How to manage your time for business and personal life
- How to join new business organizations or networking group
- How to attract positive vibes for your business
- How to maintain good employee performance
- How to improve your customer service
- How to maximize your gathered data for your business improvements
- How to set realistic goals
- How to eliminate negative employee habits at work
- How to fulfill your business resolutions
- How to create your business resolutions
- How to build a website for your business
- How to build your brand
- How to keep your business resolutions
- How to unify your employees to follow the business resolutions
- How to improve your communication skills
- How to determine your ideal customer
- How to identify inefficient processes at work
- How to stop micromanaging
- How to build your brand awareness
- How to stop procrastinating
- How to avoid unnecessary business expenses
- How to avoid business debt
- How to stay updated on marketing innovations
- How to increase your business productivity
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based New Years Resolution Business Content Ideas
- 8 tangible ways to balance your time
- 18 tips on how to get organized at work
- 8 reasons why you need to be bold in your business industry
- 9 tips to effectively manage your business finances
- 8 ideas on improving business connections
- 15 tips on achieving your business resolutions
- 6 ways to be debt-free this year
- 10 ways to connect with other business entrepreneurs
- 15 tips on increasing sales next year
- 10 advantages of exploring new marketing ideas
- 5 ways of building and promoting your business
- 35 business myths you should stop following
- 5 proven tips on strengthening your self-control as a leader
- The 10-Step process for re-organizing your business office
- 12 powerful tips for defeating procrastination
- 8 ways to tune up a business' strategic plan
- 8 business time management secrets
- 12 ways to solve business cash flow problems
- Tips on tracking business progress
- 20 ways to grow your business
- 10 ways to show appreciation to employees
- 10 common new year resolutions of businessmen
- 5 tips to successfully implement a proactive marketing approach
- 18 tips to reduce stress at the workplace
- 8 productivity tips for small business
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other New Years Resolution Business Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Why is it important to adopt automation for your business
- The importance of continuous improvement
- Understanding the target market of your business
- Refining your business audience
- Gratitude as a business strategy
- The importance of delegation
- The elasticity of time in the business world
- Revisiting my business plan
- Significance of updating your marketing plan
- Local community's contribution to your business success
- Your organization over your competitor
- Adapting to emerging technologies
- Significance of business new year's resolution to success
- Giving importance to employees
- Upgrading the company's culture
- Effect of technology on businesses
- How performance management system helps your business
- Understanding the difference between a goal and a resolution
- Analyzing customers feedback to your business
- Why January is the best time to set up business success goals
- How resolutions can save your business
- The effect of taking a break from work
- Marketing business' new year's resolution
- Effect of New Year Season on business
- Learning from past business mistakes
- Learning more about your industry
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.