If you're looking to boost your email open rates and increase sales, your email subject line is the first (and most important) step in achieving those goals.
Did you know that 33% of email recipients open emails because of an engaging subject line?
That's why it's critical to craft a catchy email subject line that will get you the traffic and conversions you deserve.
We've put together a list of 180+ new arrivals email subject lines (that work!).
Some are proven examples from other successful campaigns, and some are creative ideas to inspire you.
Creative Email Subject Line Ideas
- New arrivals just landed!!
- American Eagle: Your 1-day-only code (inside)
- Hush Puppies: Save BIG on bestsellers
- Thanks for being a LOYAL customer to us. Enjoy these NEW ARRIVALS
- Join me in congratulating us
- This is BIG! 25% off regular price – including New Arrivals!
- Ban.do: Check out the reviews…
- Cheers to new arrivals!
- We care for you. That’s why we added new products, just for you
- Just TONIGHT and our reduced prices shoot up. Make your NEW ARRIVALS orders, NOW
- Grab new arrivals $100
- Happy Socks: The party is almost over!
- Seriously, shop this new product
- I am only talking with you about arrival of new products
- Introducing the New Spring Collection
- Are you ready to become a highly paid creative genius?
- The discounts on the NEW ARRIVALS have been extended for a week. Don’t be left out. Shop NOW
- Secret talk about introduction of new products
- Chubbies: COME SALE AWAY
- Get a chance to shop our new product range
- New product announcement mail
- Cheers to new arrival
- Bonobos: Refer a friend, get 20% off
- Everlane: We’re Glad You’re Here
- Get free delivery for every new arrival you purchase this week
- Just to alert you we have great products for you. Check them
- Kick back with these new arrivals
- 30% Off All New Arrivals Ends Tonight!
- New stock arrival alert!
- Add a spring to your step with new sneakers 👟
- Thanks for joining- introductory sale on new products
- Bombas: Your Bombas Are Waiting For You
- AYR: the fresh pants of bel-AYR
- ( name of the product) new product launch is here
- 10 new product gift ideas that you are going to love
- Have you claimed your product yet?
- We start a NEW YEAR with great product launches to serve you better. Isn’t that AWESOME
- Congratulations to all the winners
- Explore our AMAZING new arrivals. You will love them
- I want to give you $10000
- Happy Spring from [Brand Name]!
- New Arrivals Under $100!
- Up to 20 percent off on designer clothes.
- My 2019 product launches are just here
- Calvin Klein: Have you chosen your autumn outerwear?
- Don’t miss our discount on the NEW ARRIVALS
- Don’t Miss Out On All New Arrivals
- Say hello to spring with new styles 🌷
- An ALERT we are launching new products in a MONTH. Be ready by then
- Lavish Alice: Thanks, It’s New
- Please, can you give us a REVIEW of our new products?
- Be the first to buy and ENJOY 60% off sale on our new products
- Put away those winter coats, spring arrivals are here!
- New Spring Arrivals Are Here!
- Introducing our upcoming and new product series
- Allbirds: A Limited Edition Treat Is Up For Grabs
- Lifetime new product kit is available
- We keep our PROMISE. And here are the new arrivals we promised you
- Take your heart out and grab new products
- 30 percent off on new arrivals. Grab this offer
- BUY our new arrivals and enjoy 40% off the price
- American Eagle: 25% off our most-wanted bottoms (your code inside!)
- Bonobos: Our email button broke. Here’s over 300 new arrivals.
- Old Navy: Click quick!
- Anthropologie: Do you know our best-selling pant?
- New arrival alert email
- It’s time to freshen up your spring wardrobe
- Here come our AWESOME new arrivals.
- Wool and the Gang: Treat your friends
- Read this before deleting
- Just came new stock only for you.
- We have new arrivals. But the price is rising soon. BUY NOW
- AYR: We can’t keep this jean in stock
- Bombas: Our Favorite Runners’ Favorite Socks
- All Eyes on Spring: The 2019 Collection is Here!
- This new product sale is bigger than I realized
- We have a FLASH SALE on our new arrivals. Just for a week.
- Just in! New arrivals for August
- Bonobos: SAAALE! Extra 40%! Sorry for yelling!
- Allbirds: There’s A New Shoe In Town
- A New Season with awesome NEW ARRIVALS for our esteem customers
- Major announcement. Bigger discounts on new stock
- Shop new arrivals! New products alert
- 35% OFF Sitewide including NEW ARRIVALS!
- NEW Arrivals Are Here
- Do you want to shop? We have new stock on our store
- New Season, New Arrivals
- American Eagle: A special discount just for you, Seray
- Get rain ready with new spring arrivals 🌧
- Bombas: Below-The-Radar Favorites
- You said you want NEW PRODUCTS and here they are. Have a great shopping experience
- Have a burning question on our new product arrivals? We are here to help
- Mack Weldon: Sells out every year.
- Levi’s: It’s official. You’re one of us. (Here’s 20% off)
- New products alert! Shop new arrivals
- Free product on buying 2 products
- New Arrivals Just Landed…
- New arrivals on the occasion of Fall/winter 2019
- Take your shopping to the next level with our NEW PRODUCT ARRIVALS
- Aerie: Get shopping with a new offer just for you
- Shop our new JANUARY arrivals and save up to $200 per purchase
- Ban.do: Get $$ when you tell a friend about us!
- Get ready to thaw with these 5 spring must-haves
- We are launching new products. Pretty amazing huh!!!
- We’re crushing on new arrivals + 30% off all full price!
- You need better products. That’s why we have NEW ARRIVALS for you
- Kate Spade: let’s start this off with a gift: enjoy 10% off your next purchase
- New arrivals – Fall/Winter 2017
- Big product launch announcement
- New arrival on Christmas and New Year Eve
- We miss you. Take 20 percent off on your first purchase
- Calvin Klein: Something to brighten your day…
- This upcoming sale on new products is going to close
- Just THREE HOURS and the offer on NEW ARRIVALS expires. Hurry up
- The sooner you shop, the better
- This is a big product! 30 percent off on new inventory
- Subscribe to our email for an update on new arrivals
- NEW ARRIVALS // Save up to 20%
- AYR: Just lookin out for you
- Happy Socks: Nobody gives holiday gifts like you
- Take this survey and win one of our NEW ARRIVALS. NOW!!!
- This is crazy OFFER 50% off the price+ free product delivery
- Bloom into pretty with new lightweight knits 👚
- ASICS Tiger: Get it before it’s gone…
- J.Crew Factory: That was a good move
- How our new product got the name
- Marc Jacobs: The Box Bag As Seen On…
- Swing into spring with new pastels
- EyeBuyDirect: It’s the Sale You’ve Been Waiting For…
- Forever 21: A Welcome Gift Just For You…
- It feels great to make an order for NEW PRODUCT. Well why don’t you just enjoy the feeling
- Everlane: Eyeing Something?
- Levi’s: You Won’t Regret Opening This Email
- Spend $150 and above on our new arrivals and get FREE SHIPPING
- Top 10 new products under $10.
- VISIT our store and do shopping on our new ARRIVALS today
- Change it up with new spring arrivals
- The Iconic: 8 easy pieces = spring sorted
- Allbirds: Leap Into Comfort, Your Shoes Are Waiting
- New arrivals alert!
- Huckberry: Just a couple left…
- Still wearing old clothes. Forget and come to us for the makeover
- My new book is the biggest mistake
- Private invitation to bumper sale on new arrivals
- Grab your new clothes before the sale is over
- You can save up to 20 percent on new arrivals
- The biggest new product launch is finally here
- Frank and Oak: Seray, Don’t forget these items
- Up to 50 percent off on shoes including new arrivals
- Tailgate: Congrats, you made the cut – here’s 25% off.
- 100 blog post ideas for introducing your new product
- Reminder. Big announcement. New product in the market
- Your long-awaited NEW ARRIVALS are here.
- These promotional deals on new products will make you crazy
- Spring is here! Time to play with pastels
- Spring is here, and so are new arrivals 🌸
- Name of the company/ product new feature announcement mail
- Where are you going? Come and save 30 percent on new products
- Pura Vida Bracelets: Going, going…
- I love this sale. You will love this new product sale
- Don’t try us…..until you take advantage of the season biggest sale ever
- Spring forward with a new wardrobe this April
- AllSaints: Five easy pieces
- Chubbies: Today Only?
- New Arrivals to Melt Into Spring
- We are crushing on new arrivals.
- J.Crew Factory: NEW ARRIVALS ARE HERE!!! (Sorry, we’re just really excited.)
- Spring into warmer weather with new arrivals
- New inventory. New arrivals are here in the store
- Enjoy our new products+ free delivery. Offer expires in two days
- New Year. New season. New arrivals
- Flash Sale! 30% off New Arrivals!
- Save up to 50 percent off on new arrivals
- Brighten Up: New Colors for Spring
- My gift to you: New product on sale only for you
- New Arrivals This Week
- Don’t miss these CRAZY discounts on our new arrivals
- New arrivals for spring have sprung!
- You are going to enjoy this sale. Big announcement
- Aerie: Not to rush you, but BOGO free is ending…
- Claim your copy until it is too late
- Psst… Be the first to shop our new spring line 🌱
- Last call for the big day
- Don’t forget, your $500 shopping coupon for new products is expiring
- Bombas: Our Bestsellers of 2019… So Far
- Invitation for the biggest product launch. Live
GUIDE: How To Write A Great Subject Line
As we mentioned above, crafting a catchy subject line is critical to the performance of your email campaign.
While just a few words may seem like a small piece of your overall message, this is the first impression your audience will have before they decide whether to open your email.
If your subject line isn't engaging or appealing enough, there's a chance it could get buried in your reader's inbox.
Let's go over the proven tips on how to craft a subject line that boosts engagement:
What makes a great subject line?
First, let's discuss the fundamentals of creating a great subject line:
- Spark interest and curiosity
- A clear and urgent call to action
- An offer/intriguing discount
- Personalization (this can be done by sending out different versions of emails to subscribers based on their preferences)
- Relevance - make sure your subject line covers the current trends and topics within your industry
5 Tips To Crafting a Great Subject Line
Now, let's dive into the specifics of how to create a great subject line for your next campaign:
1. Use a familiar sender name
Although this may seem obvious, it's a piece many marketers miss the ball on.
Your readers want to feel like your email is coming from a human and not a corporation or automated system.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to do this is by changing the sender's name to YOUR name or someone in the company that is well known.
Here's a great example of this from Marketing Examples
Avoid the "no-reply" sender name at all costs. This makes your email feel unfamiliar, unapproachable, and less personable.
2. Keep your subject short and to the point
If your subject line is too long, it will get cut off, which could impact your reader's chances of opening your email.
The rule of thumb (for both mobile and desktop) is to keep your subject line under 50 characters.
3. Add personal touches to your subject line
If you have access to information about your subscriber (ie. name, location, etc), you can use this to benefit your subject line and catch your readers attention.
It's important not to go overboard here, but adding even the simplest touch such as their name can build trust and rapport.
Here's a great example of a personalized email + offer I received from BarkBox with my dog's name in the subject line:
4. Avoid making any false promises
Your subject line makes a commitment to your reader, so it's important you don't stretch the truth just to simply get more opens and clicks.
In the grand scheme of things, making false promises will end up hurting your open rate as your readers will lose trust in you.
5. Give them a sneak peek of what's inside
Telling your subscriber what is inside helps with open and clicks.
For example, if you're providing your reader with a free guide or e-book, consider making your subject line something along the lines of:
"Your FREE marketing e-book awaits!"
If you want your email campaign to perform well, it all starts with your subject line.
Think about the emails you receive in your inbox and what makes you click vs what gets buried - odds are, the same habits go for your customer.
We hope you enjoyed our guide + list of 180+ new arrivals email subject lines (that work!).
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.