How Much Is the Cleaning Supplies Cost of Your Business?
Cleaning supplies for your business will cost between $63 to $200 per month, depending on some factors.
Cleaning Supplies You'll Need For The Office
- Broom: $10
- Mops, rags, and sponges: $20
- Dusting supplies: $20
- Cleaning and washing detergents: $20/month
- Paper towels and cleaning wipes: $20/month
- Trash bags: $3/month
Cost Factors For Cleaning Supplies
The cost of cleaning supplies depends on many factors, here are the main ones:
- Condition and size of the office - The dirtier and bigger the office, the more cleaning supplies are needed to clean it.
- Pets and lifestyle/traffic - More time, besides specialized supplies, are needed to remove hairs, splatters, or stains caused by your pet or visitors.
- Geographical location - There are price differences in products due to shipping cost, local taxes, demand for the product, and the people’s willingness to pay for it.
Where To Buy: A List Of The Best Options For Cleaning Supplies
Here are some of the best wholesale suppliers and manufacturers of cleaning supplies you may check out:
How To Lower Your Cleaning Supplies Costs
- Avoid impulsive buying - If you wish to test a cleaning supply, be aware that many suppliers provide samples.
- Look for cleaning supplies and tools that can clean many things - One cleaning product or machine that cleans multiple surfaces is among the most acceptable ways to lessen cost.
- Go for quality - Purchasing quality cleaning products invariably reduces cleaning costs.
- Buy concentrated - The more potent the cleaning product, the lengthier will be your purchasing interval, helping to bring down costs significantly.
- Steer clear of retail buying as much as possible - Cleaning supplies manufacturers and distributors always sell products at a lesser price when purchased in bulk.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.