Looking to write a new Gift Business blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Gift Business blog post topics to write about
- Gift Business blogging ideas
- Other Gift Business content ideas
- Real-world examples of Gift Business blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Gift Business blog ideas.
Gift Business Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Gift Business blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Thank you Gifts
- Memorial Gifts
- Graduation Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Valentine's Gifts
- Business-Related Gifts
- Special Family Occasion Gifts
- Halloween Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Newborn Baby Gifts
- Apology Gifts
- Matching Gifts
- Mother's Day Gift
- Father's Day Gift
- Anniversary Gifts
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Gift Business Blog Post Ideas
- Step by step guide on how to make a handmade jewelry
- How to choose the best gifts for kids ages 1 to 5
- Steps on how to wrap your gifts for your loved ones
- How to select the best gifts for seniors
- How to find the perfect gift for your mom
- How to stay on budget when buying gifts
- How to personalize your gift for your parents
- Step by step guide on how to tie a ribbon on your present
- How to be a secret Santa
- Ultimate guide on selecting gifts for budgetarian people
- How to wrap your gift with a Japanese style wrapping
- How to successfully manage a gift business
- How to network with people in our niche
- How to select the best holiday gifts on Amazon
- Your guide on buying a holiday gift for teenagers
- How to select the best health and beauty gifts for your sophisticated friend
- How to start your online gift business
- An ultimate guide to buying wedding gifts for newlyweds
- How to come up with a successful advertisement for your gift business
- How to find the best gift for fitness enthusiast people
- How to send gifts when you're long-distance to your receiver
- How to select a meaningful gift for cancer patients
- How to start your personalized gift business
- How to overcome holiday gift anxiety
- An ultimate guide to gift-giving
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Gift Business Content Ideas
- 25 unique evergreen fog color gift products for the year 2022
- 60 last-minute father's day gifts for all amazing dads
- 5 new years resolutions for my gift business
- 15 best-seller gift items during the Christmas season
- 10 business advice I've received that helped me where I am now
- 35 funniest memes about gifts
- 10 facts about gifts
- 20 affordable gift ideas for entrepreneur friends
- 25 gift ideas for exchange gift activity
- 15 time-tested wisdom about gift businesses
- 20 best motivational quotes about gift businesses
- 8 tips for customers to get more out of our product this holiday
- 10 appreciation gift ideas for your employees
- 5 things you should know about our gift business
- 5 reasons to send your loyal clients holiday gifts
- 60-holiday giveaway ideas
- The rising trend of buying gifts online and letting them deliver them to your receiver
- 5 useful gift ideas for your teacher under $100
- Tips for buying a gift when you don't know what to buy
- Eight knitted gift ideas for your grandmother
- 25 amazing personal gift ideas
- 30 eco-friendly gift ideas
- 50 best gifts you can give to yourself
- 40 thoughtful birthday gift ideas according to the zodiac sign
- 8 benefits of gift-giving to your employees
- 9 matching gifts for mother and daughter
- 8-holiday gifts for your apartment
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Gift Business Blog Post Topic Ideas
- History of my gift business. How did it start
- Why gift-giving is important
- The history of gift-giving
- Maximizing the use of digital to gain profit
- Dealing with international shipping problems
- The impact of digital technology on gift businesses
- What to buy for a friend who has everything
- Using your skill in choosing a gift for your loved one
- The future of gift businesses
- The story behind the different gift wrapping style
- Giving gifts based on their zodiac signs
- Learning the appropriate gifts for every occasion
- Giving gifts without guilt
- Why do people give gifts on Christmas?
- Traditions of gift-giving around the world
- The basic etiquette of gift-giving
- Strategical way of giving a gift on Valentine's Day
- A worth-remembering gift for your family
- Gift vouchers and gift cards vs. physical gifts
- Why do people dislike some gifts
- What attributes do people's favorite gifts have
- The joy of giving: Sending gifts to childcare facilities
- Why do we need to give ourselves a gift also
- Understanding the trend and its effect on gift businesses
- A one-on-one interview with our loyal client
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.