Do you own a farm and want to share beautiful photos from your farmland with your Instagram family?
Posting attractive pictures of your family farm, animals, and produce is the first step in building your audience. You'll need stunning IG captions to go with your photos to improve your engagement online.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting customer involvement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 250+ Instagram caption ideas for farms. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Catchy Farm Captions & Quotes For Insta
- Every day is an opportunity to grow a little more of your food.
- Practicing organic is a matter of faith. If we receive the gift of good health and pass it on by living in harmony with nature, it's a spiritual act.
- Cows are curious, intelligent, and social animals. Farm animals make great pets 🐮 #farmlife
- Happy, healthy farm animals and food from the heart #organicagriculture
- Farm to Family. We believe in feeding the world's growing population without compromising the health of our planet.
- Farm to Table. It's not just a trend, it's our commitment to our local community and the environment.
- It's organic: wholesome, old-fashioned goodness. We're kind to our animals and the environment.
- Together we can redefine our food system, family farm by family farm.
- Organic farming – We are working together to bring you and your family the freshest and most delicious produce!
- Organic land is any piece of land used for growing crops or keeping animals that uses farming techniques that preserve soil health and fertility, biodiversity, and water quality. 👨🌾🐓
- Organic is an agricultural production system that promotes and enhances biodiversity, biological cycles, and soil biological activity.
- Farm fresh food is delicious, nutritious, and better for our planet.
- This is my absolute favorite time of year. The cool crisp air, fall festivals, pumpkins, hayrides, and most importantly the food!
- How do you want your eggs? #BestFarm
- We believe in Organic, we believe in Good Food, we believe in Happy Chickens, we believe in Happy Farmers. Join us on our quest for good food.
- When you have good food, you have good health. That's why we're proud to provide good food from farm to table.
- Supporting farms that provide organic foods raises the quality of our lives while they're making a living. -Jane Goodall
- Natural, Organic, and Sustainable Farm Products - Made from the best farm foods, produce, and meats that our farms have to offer.
- A farm feeds your body, mind, and soul. It restores the rhythm of life and is a place to share with family and friends.
- Your family farm is a legacy. Don't let the future of real food slip away. Plant a seed for the future.
- Each day on the farm is different. Use the tools and supplies that help you succeed.
- Family farms nourish our bodies, build strong communities, and preserve the environment for future generations.
- Love what you do and your farming will be a success. --Zhong Youxian, a Chinese farmer
- Growing up on a farm, you learn to respect the animals, appreciate crop rotation and value your education.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. #OrganicFood
- Fall into the season of fresh new beginnings. Celebrate what's grown on your favorite family farm.
- Fresh starts. A new season. And a new way to feel good about what you're eating. Grow good, eat well.
- Let's work together to make a greener, healthier planet for everyone. #FarmLife
- It's so much fun seeing all of this color on the farm. It makes us hop right out of bed in the morning! ☀
- We are one giant family, working together toward a common goal. 🐮🌱
- We're going to milk this beautiful weather all the way it goes, because who doesn't love fresh eggs on hot days? 🐣🌞
- A farmer, a planter, a feeder, a grower, a land-dweller… An Urban Farmer! 🌱🐑
- We believe in the power of nature and the love of animals.
- The best part about our farm is that you don't have to go all the way out to some remote plot of land to find peace. 😴
- Urban farming is not just a business, it's a lifestyle. But it doesn't mean focusing on the location where you live, but focusing on what you live for.
- How do you know it's spring? 🌻 The birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing, and we're selling a lot of fresh eggs.
- Regardless of your animal rights stance, allow us to present the fact that we're vegetarians.
- Squeeze the carrot! The fresher the better.
- You just can't beat the fresh taste of farm-to-table produce.
- A farm is not just a bunch of animals and plants. It's also a designer of a beautiful living space
- Farmers feed the world and they don't even get overtime.
- Organic farming saves the planet – one acre at a time.
- Everyone should have a planter's table—a place where you can grow your food. #UrbanFarmers
- We believe in delicious and nutritious food that comes from the heart of the land 🍕
- We're in the business of bringing natural goodness to communities. 🌱
- See the #truth about farming, and what's on your dinner table. #feedyourtruth
- Food that nourishes. Land that sustains. 👌
- It's not just about getting your hands dirty. It's about healing the land and making better food for everyone.
- Farm Fresh. It's what's on the inside that counts.
- The best way to reconnect with your food is to visit a farm.
- Support your local #farmers, buy organic. 🌱🐄 🐮
- Meet our farmers who are working to raise awareness about farm animals and the risks they face in today's society.
- Organic farming is about preserving the earth for future generations. It's our natural heritage. Let's keep it that way. 🌱
- This farmer feeds thousands of people without getting in the way of life on the farm. His secret? He lets nature do its thing.
- 100% farm-fresh, 100% foodie-approved: Happy Farming.
- Are you ready to grow your food?
- Organic food is a philosophy, not just a type of food.
- We're taking care of your food, so you can focus on taking care of yourself.
- The best places are the ones we can't resist—places that hide forbidden fruit in plain sight. That's our farm.
- Our farmers are at risk of becoming endangered species.
- Organic is at the soul of all we do. Quality + sustainability = love.
- #OurFieldsAreHome to a rich and diverse ecosystem. If we destroy it, we destroy ourselves.
- Make room for every seed, because it all matters
- Agriculture. It is as important to our future as it has been for thousands of years.
Unique Instagram Captions For Farmers Market
- Farmers and agriculturalists are the backbones of our communities. By supporting them, we strengthen our economy and produce better food for ourselves and our families.
- You'll find the freshest eggs and farm-fresh produce at your local farmers' market.
- Experience the difference in local foods. Visit your local farmers' market this weekend. ⛲
- Farm-raised poultry is the best choice for family health. #farmhappenshere
- Since 1981, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best farm-fresh foods and local products that we can find.
- A caption for a vegetable farm aims to inspire people to be healthy but also enjoy the bounty of products produced by the farm
- For well-being, we need more than organic food on the table. We should also strive to eat organic food in its natural form.
- Food from family farms tastes better. It's healthier, kinder to animals and the planet, and better for our communities. Farm fresh foods are worth it.
- We are organic farmers. We're not technocrats, we're not mystics. We're people who love the land and love the animals and that's why we do what we do.
- Farming is hard work. We respect and celebrate the hardworking farmers behind our fresh food.
- Building on a tradition of quality, family-owned organic and natural products.
- Hello, world! Here on our family farm, we are happy to provide you with the typical foods that come from a local farm.
- Our farm has been in our family for over 100 years. We have a strong connection to nature and soil, and we take care of the land with pride.
- We take pride in what we do. Our family farm has been around for 3 generations! Visit us at [farm name] to see our operation firsthand.
- For many of us, farms are a way of life. We encourage you to take the time to visit a local farm and see where your food comes from.
- Celebrating farms and the farmers who grow our food is a great way for us to show our love for family farms – the building blocks of a strong rural economy.
- Not all farm animals are raised in a cage. We document farm animal welfare issues across the globe to promote a better and healthier life for ALL farm animals.
- Farm to Table. Everything we do is focused on bringing you the best, most sustainable farm-fresh foods and ingredients possible.
- It's time to be the change. It's time to go green. Don't be a bystander. Be THE CHANGE and join the green generation. Start today.
- We're proud of our #USDA certified organic chicken and are committed to providing clean, safe & humane animal welfare for all of our #farmfamily ✈🐔
- Whether you call it seasonal, local, or farm-to-table eating; we're all looking for the same thing: food that is natural, sustainable, and delicious.
- Family farms are wonderful places. They're a place to learn about the land, creatures, and the people who live there.
- When you're out in the field, no matter how big or small, you're part of a long tradition of family farmers working together to grow safe and healthy food.
- Can't beat those fresh-picked moments, the feeling of an honest day's work, and the joy of a good meal with friends. Fresh from the Farm.
- Made from fresh organic farm-fresh ingredients, our seasonal produce is made to inspire.
- Fall has arrived on the farm. It's time to plant for the season and finish off the canning for the year.
- If you believe in the power of being local, come and see what we're doing.
- Take a moment to reflect on the things that have helped me succeed in life. And they were all things that were grown on this family farm.
- The more we learn about organic, plant-based foods and where they come from the more we realize that grass-fed is best fed. ❤️ #organicfarming
- Making the connections that bring you fresh, organic produce and farm-to-table goodness since 2011. 🍏 🌱 🐮 🥗
- Farm: a place where they grow food, manage farm animals and produce organic products.
- We like to keep it simple around here. No pesticides or antibiotics, just good old-fashioned love.
- Our farmers grow all their products without any pesticides 🌱 or harsh chemicals 🚽. We are proud to offer fresh, wholesome food you can feel good about feeding your family.
- Urban farmers grow you the freshest food in town. We are committed to responsible farming and the environment. #WeAreFarmToFridge
- If you love farm animals, wildlife and trees as much as we do while growing organic farm products, then our place is a must-stop. ❤️
- Farming isn't easy, but it does have its perks: fresh air, good exercise, and a never-ending supply of snacks.
- Everything around here is farm fresh. Even the vegetables.
- If you're looking for some places to connect with Mother Nature and enjoy a different type of nature, check out these farms in #Place 🌱🐮
- The best things in life are free—like lumber from the farm, red clover for the bees, and eggs for the chickens.
- Organic farming is the future, and we're going to make it happen.
- Organic food is just better for you and the environment. When you buy organic produce, you're supporting a farm that has stricter requirements to protect your health and the planet.
- Urban farming is one of the most important trends in agriculture.
- We want to be part of the solution: animals, organic foods, sustainable farming, and healthy living.
- Organic produce, pasture-raised eggs and chickens, local raw honey, and heritage breed pork & beef. All in a day's work on our farm.
- The season is changing. The weather is cool. Take a trip to the Farm, where the animals roam and the produce grows fresh from healthy soil.
- Farm to table is an ethos, a way of life, and the best way to eat.
- We believe in the beauty of traditional farming and sustainable growing. Explore Our Farm
- We take farming seriously. We love the land and animals. And we want to give you the freshest, cleanest, most delicious meat possible. ❤
- This is what it means to be a farmer: being responsible for the daily operations of a farm or ranch.
- Where food comes from. . .
- We believe in eating food that is good for us, our friends, and the planet. All things considered, it's pretty simple. 🐑
- The food you eat is grown here 👉🏼We are a #farm in the middle of #TheCity. We grow #organic produce to feed your body and soul. Come visit us
- It takes a lot of passion and hard work to do what you love. This is how we do it. #freshoffthefarm
- Source your food. A farm is a place where inspiration grows.
- We raise animals the way nature intended.
- We have the freshest eggs, delicious pastured meats, and organic fruits & vegetables ready for you!
- We are committed to sustainable agriculture and protecting our farmland from development.
- Urban farming is a growing trend that has many people turning to the local food sources in their communities for healthier and fresher options.
- Organic farmers and ranchers across the country are leading a movement that is good for animals, the planet, communities, and our health.
- We believe in growing food the right way. (Insert USP) grows real food, organically and sustainably, as if our kids' lives depend on it.
- This urban farmer's true love is working the soil, sustainability, and bringing health to people through good food.
- We believe the key to a healthy environment lies in our food system. You can start with a small step—like growing your garden.
- Organic. earth-friendly. local. We live with the land and for the land, to grow the most vibrant foods ever.
- This is a beautiful part of God's creation. Farming communities are some of the best in the world, rich with life and love 🌱
Funny Farm Instagram Captions
- Balancing life is important but when can you be a bird and fly away to your farm? 🐥🌱
- Organic is our middle name.
- Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- A farm just ain't a farm without a rooster!
- Life is short. Run hard while you can. ❤️🐑 #farmlife
- What happens on the farm, stays on the farm.
- Farm life is a lot like dog life: Chores, food, walks and all the hair you can handle. ❤
- Don't you wish we all were little chickens? 😂
- Do you want to hear a joke about chickens? They said they won't cross the road but it was only because they were being chased by the pigs. 😂
- If you look at a chicken, it's a very good combination of a cow and an airplane.
- Don't worry. The chicken is safe from the pig on his farm. Help them take the perfect pic with this one-of-a-kind filter.
- Farmers don't retire, they just get littler.
- Get your hands dirty in the garden, but don't forget the sunblock.
- Who needs Tinder when farms are this cute? 🐮
- How do you know if a chicken is happy? It clucks. Good thing our all-natural, pasture-raised chickens are so full of life! #happychickens #cleanfeathers #goodeggs
- You know you are on a farm when you have seen an elephant in the backyard🦘
- I goat you!
- Waiting for your eggs to hatch? Hoping for a calf? Whatever it is, we're rooting for you.
- How to save a cactus from drought? Plant it in horse manure. 😆
- Farm animals are just like us. They love to take a dip in the pool! 😻
- Squeeze some lemons and play some farmers' market bingo before they're gone. 😉
- Our city chickens may be small but their heart is big! 🐥
- Farm animals are fascinating creatures, but they're also fascinatingly weird. 😃 #urbanfarmlife
- Snuggling with animals 🐮 🐔 🐑 🐶 🐰
- You can't scare me, man. I grew up on a farm.
- Hey, Mr. Cow! You may not be as appealing to the eye as a cat or dog, but you are equally endearing. 😍
- Little pig, little pig, let me in. I brought you some vegetables and fruits 🍍🌽👩🏼🌾🐷
- You're invited to the farm. Come get your hands dirty at the most fun and interactive studio around 🐮🌽
- Shout out to my chickens—they're not just laying, they're laying multi-colored eggs! 🐣😍
- Hanging with the bunnies this weekend? You know it ✌🐰
- Roast it. Pick it. Brew it. Repeat.
- When you're trying to personally source your eggs, the chickens won't leave you alone.
- Farm animals are secretly wizards with their invisibility cloaks, sneaking up on us all the time!
- This urban farmer and his goats will make you feel like you're in the middle of an idyllic farm. 😊
- What's that? You've never heard of a cattle wrangler? Us either! 😂😂😂
- The farmer has a beard, but the animals have beards too. I'm not sure if that's great grooming or just farm fresh. 😂
- This chicken is so happy to be outside! #freedom
- They say you're what you eat, but I'm pretty sure I'm a chicken because I cluck around all day. 🐔
- How do you get a pig to cross the road?
- Farm animals make fantastic props for your next food photo.
- Lettuce know what you're thinking 🍅
- We're raising organic kids.. and organic eggs! 😉
- Fall has arrived at our farm! The goats are celebrating by wrapping their lips around hay bales. 🐐
- Overheard at the farm: People say cows are big, but they're just soft pillows with hooves. 🐮
- These organic eggs are so fresh, that you can still see the chicken.
- Just a shot of this happy piggy's life. Not an ad, we promise 😷🐽
- Farm life: Where a chicken runs you out of the house in the morning and you chase it down to get the eggs. 🐓
- This urban farmer is all into "Chillin' with my homies on the farm." 🐑
- Farm animals of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your yokes. 🐮
- You know you're a city slicker when you call the vet to ask when Bob the chicken's next egg-laying is due. 🐓
- You know it's still hot outside when farm animals are having a pool party 🐮
- Pigs are the original recyclers. They convert food waste into delicious pork, with minimal environmental impact. 🐷
- We are farmers. We are food. And we are FRESH.
- Have you ever met a pig who doesn't like mud baths? 🐽🌱
- Strawberries can grow anywhere, even on a rooftop. 🍓
- A cow watches closely as a calf tumbles near her in the field.
- Where have you been all my life? 😉 Overlooking the pastoral landscape of our organic farm, where we raise chickens for eggs, pigs for pork, and cows for beef.
- Farm to table: the journey of a tomato #instagood
- Pumpkins are cute and all, but when it comes to eating, you've got to ask yourself one thing: would I rather have a pumpkin or another cow? 😜
- Totally legit farm with a petting zoo and farm stand! Who knew? 😲🐑🍍 #farmshare
- So if you've been wondering how to get your daily dose of vitamin D... look no further than an organic farm! #dirt
- We are so excited to have a corn maze this year, we hope you can find your way out! 😁
- Tired of the same old produce? We've got a whole farmful of funny-shaped vegetables and fruits to choose from! 😎🥕🌽
- Have a bad day? Come pet some pigs and get a little mud on your hands. You'll feel better. Guaranteed. 😁
Cool Farm Captions For Instagram
- Farm to table: it's a delicious journey.
- Proud to support family farms. Eat up, America! 🐔🦃
- Today more than ever, the world needs farms. Come grow with us.
- Remember the smell of fresh-cut grass? That's why we love spring. 😎🌱
- Bringing nature closer to your kitchen table.
- Farm to table has never tasted so good! We believe in celebrating family farms and weekend farmers.
- We believe in a true taste of the farm.
- If you want to know what is good and what tastes best, go close to the source.
- Exchange the stresses of the city for a visit to the peaceful countryside. The fresh air and attractive scenery will refresh your spirit.
- An organic farm gives you the chance to reconnect with nature on a closer scale.
- Some of the best meals are cooked on the farm.
- Keep it clean and green.🌱☀️
- We're proud to be part of a #farmersmarket 🌱🌶
- Farms are the bedrock of our country's food supply.
- Our farm is a small family operation. Each chicken we raise is given room to roam, space to socialize, and plenty of time to scratch and peck.
- These chicks are ready to graduate from the brooder house and into their permanent home. If you've got a coop, invite us over!
- Organic Harvest is twice the goodness.
- Feeding the world, fresh from our farm to yours.
- There's no such thing as a bad day on the farm!
- Here’s to #farmlife – the people, the land, and most importantly the food.
- Where farm meets dinner table.
- Cows, crops, and good vibes are all in one place.
- Why buy expensive food when you can grow it yourself?
- Nothing's more delicious than food that's grown right in your backyard.
- Growing food is pretty amazing.
- I love visiting the farm where I get to live in the country and drink fresh milk straight from the cow 🐮
- Even though it may require some elbow grease, it's so satisfying to grow your food. 😎
- The farmers of today are the Rockstars of tomorrow.
- We love getting to wake up surrounded by these sweet animals each morning.
- This lady feeds the whole neighborhood 🐄🍏...
- A perfect day at the farm with people we love! 🐮🌿🍃😎
- A farmer's market on a farm 🥗🐮
- They say big things come in small packages and this #urbanfarmer is nothing but proof of that! 🐮
- Farm animals at the ready for some fun in the sun! 🐑☀
- Glance through our pastures as we welcome spring back to our farm ☀️ 🐑🐑🐑
- Life at the farm is never a dull moment. Always something new around! 😍
- Ain't nothin' better than fresh crisp produce from the farm 🌱🌿🥒😁
- Meet our farm goats. They're some of the most adorable and desirable pets you can have. 😍
- So much to see and do at #UrbanFarmFest! We're here until 2 pm.
- Let's make friends in the farm field. ⛺👩🌾
- Farmers: urban farmers and their team of animals 🐑 🐒 🐖
- Who says you can't raise a farm on the streets?
- Organic farming. Changing your world. One crop at a time.
- The world is our farm. It's time to start growing.
- This is what #farmlife looks like...it's a view of rolling hills and fresh produce.😎
- Good food starts with good soil. #organicagriculture
- Organic freshness has never been so clear. 🌱🍃
- Don't get caught baaa-hind. Visit the #ogeatreefarm this fall to pick your pumpkins and apples 🎃🍏
- So who wants to come help us harvest kale and build the new barn today?
- These boots are made for plowin'
- We farm because we could never stop doing it. And we believe that if our almond farmers can grow such great trees, then so can you. #justsayin
- Farm to table P.L.A.Y. (produce locally at your yard)
- Gotta love the smell of farm life in the morning. #HappyHumpDay
- Yield to the food! Time to harvest our best crop yet.
- Going to a farm sounds like the most fun you can have 🐑🌱
- Are you ready for a harvest? We are!
- They call it "The Farm".... but we call it home. 😜
- Keep your cool in a heatwave with some local freshness from farmers' markets and whatnot.
- The sun is rising at farm-fresh foods. and they're organic! 😎
- The road to farm-fresh produce is a long one, we're so glad you've taken it with us. 😀
- Real-life at a farm: we're just harvesting cucumbers in the middle of a thunderstorm #farmlife
- We heard you like fields…so we put a field on your plate. 😎
- You can't buy happiness but you can buy locally grown vegetables and that's kind of the same thing right?
- Our farm is open again for the summer 🌿! Stop by to see beautiful flowers, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. #organicfarm
Learn more about starting an organic farm:
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start an organic farm?
-> Pros and cons of an organic farm
-> Other organic farm success stories
-> Examples of established organic farm
-> Marketing ideas for an organic farm
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Starting An Organic Farm: Everything You Need To Know
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.