Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 400+ Instagram caption ideas for exploring. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Exploring Instagram Captions
- “You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!”
- “Some journeys can be only traveled alone.” – Ken Poirot
- “In a relationship with my passport.”
- “If you have to wait for someone to travel with you, you may end up waiting a lifetime.”
- “Traveling alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life-changing experience of your life. Try it at least once!”
- “Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to enjoy it.”
- “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “I’m happiest when I’m right next to you.”
- “Home is where bae is.”
- “I whale love you forever.”
- “I beleaf in you.”
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.”
- “You make me hap-pea.”
- “You’re otter this world.”
- “You make my heart skip a beet.”
- “I’m bananas for you.”
- “Whenever I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
- “You make me egg-stra happy.”
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.”
- “You matter to me.”
- “Thank you for making my life fun.”
- “What would I do without you.”
- Bae took one for the team and let me have the window seat.
- “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “All we have is now.”
- “Do what feels good.”
- “Good food = good mood.”
- “No rain, no flower.”
- “Salty but sweet.”
- “Never stop exploring.”
- “If it scares you, it might be worth doing.”
- “Travel is the healthiest addiction.”
- “We have nothing to lose and a world to see.”
- “Wherever you go, go with your heart.” – Confucius
- “Travel while you’re young and able.” – Brian Lee
- “Work hard, travel harder.”
- “Wander often, wonder always.”
- “Where you lead, I will follow.”
- “Take me anywhere.”
- “It’s about the journey, not the destination.”
- “Keep calm and travel on.”
- “Born to explore the world.”
- “One life. one world. Explore it.”
- “Find a beautiful place and get lost.”
- “Sunday Funday.”
- “You do you.”
- “I can show you the world.”
- “Morning gram.”
- “Mentally at the beach.”
- Incurable wanderlust
- Slice of life
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
- Vacay vibes.
- “I travel because seeing photos in brochures wasn’t good enough for me. It was to be there, that was everything”– Wiremu Ratcliffe
- You can, you should, and if you‘re brave enough to start, you will.”— Stephen King
- “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.”– Ewan Mcgregor
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”– Oprah Winfrey
- “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.”-T.S Eliot
- “Oh, the places you’ll go.”-Dr. Seuss
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.”-John Steinbeck
- “Freedom, the fatuous jingle of our civilization. But only those of us deprived of it have an inkling of what it really is.”– David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
- “Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is. People lose their capacity to walk, run, travel, think, and experience life. I realize how important it is to use the time I have.”– Viggo Mortensen
- “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”-Henry David Thoreau
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.”–Rapunzel, Tangled
- “When in Rome, live as Romans do; When elsewhere live as they do elsewhere”– Saint Ambrose
- “Don’t listen to what they say – Go see.”– Unknown
- “How wild it was, to let it be.”– Cheryl Strayed, Wild
- “To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.”― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
- “Don’t listen to what they say – Go see.” – Unknown
- “The most dangerous thing you can do in life is play it safe.’’– Casey Neistat
- “The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there.”– Gandalf, The Hobbit
- “You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions.”-Karen Blixen
- “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.”-Edward Abbey
- “Mountains are earth’s undecaying monuments” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “The mountains are a demanding, cold place, and they don’t allow for mistakes.”– Conrad Anker
- “Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it’s a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.”– Frank Herbert
- “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!”– Dr. Seuss
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”– Henry David Thoreau
- “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”— Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Without mountains, we might find ourselves relieved that we can avoid the pain of the ascent, but we will forever miss the thrill of the summit. And in such a terribly scandalous trade-off, it is the absence of pain that becomes the thief of life.”— Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Oh, these vast, calm, measureless mountain days, days in whose light everything seems equally divine, opening a thousand windows to show us, God.”– John Muir
- “I’ve realized that at the top of the mountain, there’s another mountain.”— Andrew Garfield
- “Nature is one of the most underutilized treasures in life. It has the power to unburden hearts and reconnect to that inner place of peace.”— Janice Anderson
- “You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
- “Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.”-Karen Gibbs
- “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains, and no fear.“-Unknown
- “I met a lot of young people who asked me what books to read or films to watch. I think that is a good way to start, but there’s no substitute for just going there.”— Yvon Chouinard
- “I’ve done a lot of thinking about fear. For me the crucial question is not how to climb without fear that’s impossible- but how to deal with it when it creeps into your nerve endings.”— Alex Honnold
- “Nothing lives long, Only the earth and mountains”— Dee Brown
- “I now walk into the wild.”— Jon Krakauer
- “Never measure the height of a mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was.”—Dag Hammerskjold
- “Go where you feel most alive.”— Unknown
- “You can never conquer the mountain. You can only conquer yourself.”— Jim Whittaker
- “He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.”— Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The wonderful things in life are the things you do, not the things you have.”― Reinhold Messner
- “The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don’t fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.”— Paulo Coelho
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.”— Andy Rooney
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”— Unknown
- “If adventure has a final and all-embracing motive, it is surely this: we go out because it is our nature to go out, to climb mountains, and to paddle rivers, to fly to the planets and plunge into the depths of the oceans… When man ceases to do these things, he is no longer man.”— Wilfrid Noyce
- “The cliche is that life is a mountain. You go up, reach the top and then go down.”— Jeanne Moreau
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.”— Sylvia Plath
- “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.”— Harley King
Short Exploring Instagram Captions
- Life is better in flip-flops.
- We vacation not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
- Vacation state of mind.
- Vacation vibes.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Views on views.
- Vacation calories don’t count.
- Nothing lasts forever, except the day before you start your vacation.
- Permanently out of office.
- Left my heart in insert city here
- Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose.
- High tides and good vibes.”
- Home away from home.”
- “Salt in the air, sand in my hair.”
- “My sweet escape.”
- It’s time to vacay.
- Work, travel, save, repeat.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Vacation mode: On.
- Talk to the sand.
- Seas the day.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- Suns out, buns out.
- Rome stole a pizza my heart.
- Eiffel in love in Paris.
- “If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.”
- Already dreaming of my next vacation.
- BRB, going to soak up some vitamin sea.
- “Where there’s no coffee, I feel despresso.”
- Beach, please.
- Friends that travel together, slay together.
- I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
- Now here’s some really cool and deep quotes spoken by famous people, that are applicable to life in general, as well as travel.
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon.
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
- “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
- “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote. To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” — Morris West
- “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “Not all who wander are lost.” – JRR Tolkien
- “The journey changes you, it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama.
- “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King.
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “A journey is measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Take only memories. Leave nothing but footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- Exploring the world, BRB.
- Every day is an adventure.
- Always take the good with the bad.
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Hellen Keller
- Let the adventure begin.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- You can take your five-star hotel. I’ve got a million stars in the sky here.
- Let’s go to explore magical places.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No point in unpacking… I’m ready to hit the road again soon!
- Take a walk on the wild side.
- Don’t spend your money on things. Spend it on experiences!
- Don’t be afraid to make a splash!
- Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
- Your wings are already existing, all you have to do is fly.
- The only trip you will regret is the one you didn’t take.
- Go, fly, road, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.
- May every day bring a new adventure.
- Live with no excuses, travel with no regrets.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine it’s lethal. – Paulo Coelho
- Collect moments, not things.
- What is life but one grand adventure.
- Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime. – Mark Twain
- Some fresh travel-themed caption ideas for all your selfie posts:
- “Living my best life.”
- “Life isn’t perfect, but my hair is.”
- “Height 5’2” but my attitude 6’1.”
- “Be a stiletto in a room of flats.”
- “Too lit to quit.”
- “Be savage, not average.”
- “A sassy day keeps the basics away.”
- “Today I’m 99% dry shampoo.”
- “To be happy is all that really matters.”
- “Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.”
- “Half coffee, half-human.”
- “Stay in your magic.”
- “Whatever it is, you can do it. Just try.”
- “Do more than simply exist.”
- “If you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.”
- “I’ll do me.”
- “Selfies or vacation didn’t happen.”
- “This is my resting beach face.”
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Finding paradise wherever I go.”
- “Just because my path is different, doesn’t mean I am lost.”
- “Do what you love, and you will never be late.”
- “As you travel solo, being totally responsible for yourself, it’s inevitable that you will discover just how capable you are!”
- “Traveling solo means getting to know the real you!”
- “Catch flights, not feelings.”
Cool Exploring Instagram Captions
- “All good things are wild and free.”— Unknown
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.”— Michael Jordan
- “A forest bird never wants a cage.”– Henrik Ibsen
- “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.”– Wilma Rudolph
- “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.”-Jack Kerouac
- “At one time in the world there were woods that no one owned.”-Cormac McCarthy
- “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire, and some peace and quiet.”1-Brooke Hampton
- “Happiness is, planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.” – Unknown
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.” – Freya Stark
- “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish proverb
- “Travel is like an endless university. You never stop learning.” – Harvey Lloyd
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Unknown
- “I choose to collect memories instead of things.” – Elena Levon
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin Sharma
- “Not all classrooms have four walls.” – Unknown
- “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “A Family That Travels Together Stays Together.” – Unknown
- “The best education you will ever get is traveling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences.” – Mark Paterson
- “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” – Shanti
- “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.” – Og Mandino
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
- “Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.” – Nyssa P. Chopra
- “If we were meant to stay in one place we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “A ship in a harbor is safe, but it is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “Better To See Something Once Than Hear About It A Thousand Times” – Asian Proverb
- “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but it played out over and over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” – Pat Conroy
- “Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “Of All The Paths You Take In Life Make Sure A Few Of Them Are Sandy.” – Unknown
- “I’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.” – Unknown
- “Having kids is a reason to travel. Never a reason to stop.” – Unknown
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Travelling. It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “The only people who ever get anywhere interesting are the people who get lost.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Blessed are curious for they still have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “I can always make more money; I cannot make more time.” – Unknown
- “The journey, not the arrival, matters.” – T.S. Eliot
- “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
- “I haven’t been everywhere. But it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
- “Travel is more than seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of the living.” – Miriam Beard
- “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, and other souls.” – Anais Nin
- “People don’t take trips; trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “Don’t be that person who is too busy when you are young and then too tired when you are old.” – Unkown
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustav Flaubert
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Travel in the younger sort is a part of education. In the elder, a part of the experience.” – Francis Bacon
- “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
- “You go away for a long time and return a different person – You never come all the way back.” – Paul Theroux
- “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Unkown
- “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” – Johnathan Winters
- “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
- “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” – Unknown
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddam mountain” – Jack Kerouac
- ”Own only what you can always carry with you: known languages, known countries, known people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” – Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
- “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
- “All you need to know is that it’s possible.” – Wolf
- “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” – David McCullough
- “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
- “When you travel with children you are giving them something that can never be taken away… Experience, exposure and a way of life.” – Pamela T. Chandler
- “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” – Anotole France
- “Kid, you’ll move mountains.” – Dr. Seuss
- “A mind that is stretched by new experiences can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Diraeli
- “It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.” – Unknown
- “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
- ”Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.” – Unknown
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- ”Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.” – Hodding Carter
- “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” – Paul Coelho
- “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.” – J. D. Andrews
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.” – Paul Coelho
- “Travel is not reward for working, it’s education for living.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Every sunset is also a sunrise. It all depends on where you stand.” – Karl Schmidt
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowliness. ail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” – Aristotle
- “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
- “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak” – Unknown
- “The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.” – Anges Repplier
- “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Unknown
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
- “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Kids don’t remember their best day of television.” – Unknown
- “Travel… The best way to be lost and found at the same time.” – Brenna Smith
- “With age, comes wisdom, with travel, comes understanding.” – Sandra Lake
- “There is no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.” – Unknown
- “It is never too early to begin exploring the world.” – Unknown
- “Travelling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself.” – Unknown
- “Once the travel bug bites there is no antidote. And I know that I will be happily infected until the end of my life.” – Michael Palin
- “He who is outside his door already has the hardest part of his journey behind him.” – Dutch Proverb
- “You can shake the sand from your shoes, but not from your soul.” – Unknown
- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Unknown
Funny Exploring Instagram Captions
- The morning defines the day.
- Some days are worth remembering for life.
- Life is like a box of chocolates; you just dig out the savory center and leave the rest to waste.
- Perfection is a myth. Allow yourself to live a little.
- A full life is impossible on an empty stomach.
- Life is simple, just not easy.
- How you look at yourself defines your state of mind.
- Being happy is never out of style.
- Smile a little more; regret a little less.
- Enjoy the ride life takes you on; you eventually get there.
- Grow through your experiences.
- When daydreams turn into reality.
- Putting self at the top of my to-do list! Self-care!!
- My own savior, the knight in shining armor.
- Loving myself a little more each day.
- Embracing flaws! Found the love I was seeking!
- Upheaving self-love & well-being.
- Dancing through the rain, standing tall!
- My secret of happiness.
- Life-long romance.
- Affectionate & kind!
- When the worse becomes worst, it's the squad that comes first.
- You don't become friends accidentally.
- We saw each other & we knew it's adventure time.
- Only one member is not important. It's the team that's most important, and it's important to stick together.
- A great leader is one who gets the best out of his squad.
- A squad that travels together stays together.
- Every place is heaven when I have my squad with me.
- We don't leave family behind.
- A million memories, thousands of jokes, hundred secrets shared. Only one reason: Best friends.
- When I need therapy, I go to my squad.
- By looking at our squad, I think we will grow as old ladies causing troubles in the nursing home.
- Family buys you food; friends eat your food.
- My sister is my best friend, and my best friend is my sister.
- It's amazing how some people come into your life, and you can't even imagine living without them.
- Every day is a new day with new opportunities to do something awesome.
- Hey boy, winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
- Start your day by doing your own chores by yourself.
- Work until you don't have to introduce yourself.
- A dumb person creates a problem. A wise person avoids it. But a clever person solves the problem.
- You need passion to be successful.
- History doesn't create heroes; it's heroes that create history.
- I want to be the moon of someone's life so that I can make someone's darkest nights bright.
- Be a man among the boys.
- Live and laugh; it's the only life you have got.
- Everyone has some sort of trouble in their life; they just make the trouble double! I'm worried about it.
- Wherever you go, just try to spread happiness around.
- Be a man; respect everyone.
- If you are a successful person today, don't forget those people who were with you when you had nothing.
- The happiest day of any child is the day when he makes his parents proud.
- No one can run faster than me…out of time, patience and money.
- It captioned, "Do not try this at home." So, I did it on the streets.
- If there were a competition for laziness, I would ask someone to participate for me.
- Even my calendar doesn't want to work after Tuesday.
- Child: Mom, today they taught us an alien language. Mom: In which class. Child: Mathematics.
- Mom: Why's everything on the floor? Me: Gravity.
- Cake can ensure safety!!! The healthier you are, the harder you are to kidnap. Eat cake, stay safe.
- I participated in a marathon, and now my eyes are tired… A Netflix marathon.
- Every now and then, I tell myself and my Wi-Fi signal – Be Strong.
- I think my bed has some kind of natural magnet. I can't separate myself from it.
- Do you know how I feel when I don't get coffee? Depresso.
- I am fast as Flash. Did you see me do that? What? Exactly.
- I dropped an egg, but it didn't break? Egg? No, floor.
- When nothing goes right? Why even bother going there? Go left.
- Be adventurous and stay healthy!!
- Take the scenic route. Make memories, not possessions.
- When on vacation, leave calory count at home.
- Catch flights, not feelings. It's vacation time.
- I've got my luggage in tow.
- I've found my happy place.
- Living the gypsy life. Keep calm and travel.
- The cure to most of your anxieties is travel.
- Step out into the wild to know your true self.
- Amid nature!
- Going to catch some rays and waves🏄
- At the beach.
- Hey summer, come soon.
- Going to get Vitamin Sea.
- Nama-stay at the beach.
- The best thing about summer is ice cream.
- The beach is calling.
- It's summer, time to hit the beach.
- The wind and the sound of the waves are like meditation.
- There is something about summer, it always makes me happy.
- Wind, waves, and a beer is all I need.
- Summer is coming🏕️.
- The sand and the sun with a cocktail in my hand.
- If you need me, come to the beach.
- We should fill our hearts with thanks and giving.
- It is a sign that life is starting over when the fall is getting crisp.
- No one gets too old to play in the leaves🍁🍁.
- Autumn is Spring, where every leaf is a flower.
- As the fall starts, it's time to show off my sweater collection.
- I am going to lit this weekend with my fall scented candles.
- All I need is pumpkin spice, and everything will be nice.
- It's fall, and I am falling for the sweater weather.
- The one thing Autumn teaches us is that how beautiful it is to let things go.
- It's the fall, and I am falling for you.
- When you see a fallen leaf, it's time for summer to say goodbye.
- Falling season means that it's time for the football season🏈🏈.
- The fall signifies it's beautiful to let things go, take your time, and start all over again.
- Pumpkin spice is all I need in this weather🎃🥧.
- There are only two seasons in a year—Autumn and waiting for Autumn.
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Wanna see 52 business ideas you can start with less than $1,000?
Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.