Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ best employee onboarding software slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Employee Onboarding Software Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your employee onboarding software?
You can generate hundreds of employee onboarding software slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Rate Of The Ashore
- Ding-Dong! Employee Calling!
- The Join Look.
- Time Co Workers Are What We Do
- Onboarding Is All Jacked Up.
- Employee, Your Family Will Love You.
- Astern Is What We Do
- Order Of The Port
- All The Onboarding That's Fit To Print.
- Everyone Loves Onboarding.
- Did Somebody Say Onboarding?
- Public Subtracts Are What We Do
- Too Orangey For Onboarding.
- Go Far With Onboarding.
- Onboarding Unscripted.
- Former Workforce, Individual Officer
- A Leaner, Meaner Onboarding
- Point Of The Port
- Spot Of The Astern
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Onboarding For Anything Else.
- Lay Of The Lade
- The Joy Of Employee.
- Onboarding - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Onboarding The Only Way To Go.
- Get The Onboarding Habit.
- Onboarding For When It's Quitting Time.
- Employee The Time Is Now.
- From Uninjured To Slit
- Prospective Personnel, Fellow Personnel
- Employee, One For All.
- Free Employee.
- Employees With Time
- Plimsoll Is What We Do
- Cleans Your Floor Without Onboarding.
- Onboarding The Time Is Now.
- Public Tellers Are What We Do
- Onboarding Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Onboarding For All Time.
- Onboarding Strikes Back.
- Bet You Can't Eat Onboarding.
- Dial Down The Onboarding.
- Make It A Onboarding Night.
- Work Hard, Leave Harder
- Administrator Is What We Do
- Onboarding, What Else?
- Onboarding - One Name. One Legend.
- We All Adore A Onboarding.
- Lay Of The Port
- Vocational Is What We Do
- You Need A Onboarding.
- Schhh... You Know Onboarding.
- The Original Onboarding.
- Onboarding Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Lay Of The Aerobraking
- Onboarding Works Like Magic.
- Port Is What We Do
- Range Of The Lade
- Onboarding, Where Success Is At Home.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Onboarding.
- Rate Of The Workforce
- Go Farther With Employee.
- Onboarding Is Everything You Need.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Onboarding Loaded For Bear.
- Onboarding - The Revolution.
- Because Onboarding Is Complicated Enough.
- Employee Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Go Farther With Onboarding.
- Unzip A Employee.
- Put Of The Attendant
- My Anti-Drug Is Employee.
- Onboarding Built To Perfection.
- Work Hard, Stow Harder
- Onboarding? You Bet.
- Individual And Pivotal
- Fellow And Ferro
- Employee Is Everything You Need.
- Home Of The Shipmate
- Turn Loose The Employee.
- Range Of The Officer
- Onboarding It's A Kind Of Magic.
- The Ideal Onboarding.
- Employee Reaching For The Stars.
- Cleans A Big, Big Onboarding For Less Than Half A Crown.
- From Private To Semipublic
- The Better Way To Start The Onboarding.
- What Is Employee?
- Welcome To Onboarding Country.
- Range Of The Alee
- All You Need Is Onboard
- Alee Is What We Do
- Unzip A Onboarding.
- Property Of The Aerobraking
- Employees With Opinion
- Wrapped Up With Onboarding.
- It's How Onboarding Is Done.
- Because Onboarding Can't Drive.
- Onboarding - Enjoy The Difference.
- You're Never Alone With A Onboarding.
- Employees With Case
- Onboarding Will Make You Feel Better.
- Prospective Employee, Done Right
- Onboarding Comes To Those Who Wait.
- New Person, New Worker
- Teller Is What We Do
- Lay Of The Stern
- You Can't Stop Employee.
- Bureaucrat Is What We Do
- The Ultimate Employee Machine.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Employee It Will Not Subdue.
- Prospective And Arrested
- Pure Employee.
- Onboarding Makes You Sexy!
- Don't You Just Love Being In Onboarding?
- Workplace Is What We Do
- See The Onboard, Feel The Shine.
- Post Of The Fascinated
- Employees With Employment
- Employee, Does The Job.
- Fellow Employee, We Take Care Of You!
- You'll Wonder Where The Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth With Onboarding.
- From Uninjured To Maimed
- Fascinated Is What We Do
- You Can On A Onboarding, Can Do!
- Think Onboarding.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- It's That Employee Feeling.
- Work Hard, Aerobraking Harder
- I Wish They All Could Be Onboarding Girls.
- Employees With Length
- Individual Investeds Are What We Do
- Onboarding, You Know You Want It.
- Prospective Allowances Are What We Do
- Let Your Employee Do The Walking.
- From Old To Fresh
- Mild Green Onboarding Liquid.
- Professional Is What We Do
- Injured Employer, New Worker
- Made In Scotland From Onboarding.
- Work Hard, Lade Harder
- Order Of The Alee
- Onboarding For People Who Want More.
- Collaborator Is What We Do
- Employee, Pure Lust.
- Position Of The Shipmate
- Employee Strikes Back.
- Base Of The Clerk
- Onboarding, Try It You'll Like It!
- Employee Is All Jacked Up.
- I Love Employee.
- Cleans A Big, Big Employee For Less Than Half A Crown.
- Just Gotta Have Employee.
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Onboarding?
- Workforce Is What We Do
- Onboarding Is My Sport.
- The Original Onboarding.
- Onboarding. It's What's For Dinner.
- Onboarding Is Crazy Good.
- Salaried Employee, Take A Seat
- Santa, All I Want Is Employee.
- Fellow Employer, New Employment
- I Feel Like Employee Tonight.
- Onboarding - It's Like Heaven!
- Think Employee.
- Think Different, Think Employee.
- Seat Of The Port
- Employee Only.
- Employee Takes It To The Next Level.
- Home Of The Aerobraking
- Employee - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Onboarding, I Want It All.
- Onboarding Beat.
- I'd Walk A Mile For Onboarding.
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Onboarding.
- Salaried Functionaries Are What We Do
- Onboarding Online.
- Self Union, Hash Junction
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Onboarding.
- Next To The Breast, Employee's The Best.
- Onboarding - Go For The Game.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Employee.
- We Bring The Good Onboarding To Life.
- Employee Is Forever.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Employee.
- Onboarding Will Get You More Girls.
- Have You Had Your Employee Today?
- Did Somebody Say Employee?
- Employees With Employer
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Put Of The Shipmate
- I Learned It By Watching Employee!
- Good Honest Onboarding Since 1896.
- Got Onboarding?
- Individual Employee, Better Results
- Exceedingly Good Onboarding.
- Free For All Employee.
- The Onboarding Effect.
- A Onboarding A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Get More From Life With Onboarding.
- Onboarding. The Power On Your Side.
- Just Gotta Have Onboarding.
- Because Onboarding Is Complicated Enough.
- The Employee Way Of Life.
- Do You Have The Onboarding Inside?
- Onboarding's Like Heaven.
- Good To The Last Employee.
- Employee The Sign Of Success.
- See The USA In Your Onboarding.
- Get Busy With The Employee.
- Half The Onboarding, All The Taste.
- The Joy Of Onboarding.
- Work Hard, Employ Harder
- Employee For Everyone.
- Rate Of The Person
- Two Onboarding Are Better Than One.
- Work Hard, Imbedded Harder
- Take Two Bottles Into The Onboarding?
- Direct Of The Staffer
- Things Go Better With Employee.
- Work Hard, Hires Harder
- Property Of The Personnel
- I'm Lovin' Employee.
- Something Special In The Onboarding.
- Review The Facts Employee Is The Best.
- Onboarding, Fun For The Whole Family.
- There's A Bit Of Employee In All Of Us.
- Office Of The Staffer
- You Can Be Sure Of Onboarding.
- The Better Way To Start The Onboarding.
- Just Do Onboarding.
- Property Of The Clerk
- Wrapped Up With Employee.
- Ashore Is What We Do
- Employee Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- Don't Say Brown, Say 'Onboarding'.
- The Onboarding People.
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Onboarding.
- Onboarding To Play It Safe.
- Lay Of The Astern
- Employee Is Your Friend.
- Spot Of The Shipmate
- You Too Can Have A Employee Like Mine.
- Onboarding For Hire.
- Employee For All Time.
- What Can Employee Do For You?
- Commit Of The Port
- Lade Is What We Do
- Santa, All I Want Is Onboarding.
- Things Go Better With Onboarding.
- Don't Leave Your Onboarding At Home.
- The Onboarding That Likes To Say Yes.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Employee Onboarding Software
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your employee onboarding software.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.