Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ best employee onboarding software slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Employee Onboarding Software Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your employee onboarding software?
You can generate hundreds of employee onboarding software slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Onboarding with ease
- The awesome start of your career
- Efficient and error-free app
- Providing the best employee onboarding experience
- Records clean and orderly
- The ultimate HR solution
- Staffing made easy
- Onboarding made possible
- Efficiency and user-friendliness in one
- The best human resource software
- Starting the job with ease
- For a hassle-free employee onboarding
- The solution to employee onboarding
- The latest HR software trends
- Onboard software just got better
- Making every employee count
- Making HR tasks easier
- The best employee onboarding platform
- Easy onboarding made possible
- Crafted for the love of recruiting
- The start of a great career
- No errors, just efficiency
- For a quick start
- Employee onboarding on your way
- The epitome of employee onboarding software
- All about employee onboarding
- The trustworthy employee onboarding software
- Coded to perfection
- For a better organization management
- Managing new employees more efficiently
- For a smooth employee onboarding
- The best HR software ever
- Ease and accuracy
- Onboarding software that rocks
- The onboarding software that cares
- Employee Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- Just Gotta Have Onboarding.
- Onboarding, Where Success Is At Home.
- Employee - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Santa, All I Want Is Onboarding.
- Just Gotta Have Employee.
- Because Onboarding Is Complicated Enough.
- New Person, New Worker
- Bureaucrat Is What We Do
- Employees With Employment
- Work Hard, Stow Harder
- Astern Is What We Do
- Alee Is What We Do
- It's How Onboarding Is Done.
- Onboarding Loaded For Bear.
- The Onboarding That Likes To Say Yes.
- Home Of The Aerobraking
- Onboarding - Be Prepared.
- The Better Way To Start The Onboarding.
- Put Of The Attendant
- Employee For Everyone.
- Employee Is All Jacked Up.
- Don't You Just Love Being In Onboarding?
- Too Orangey For Onboarding.
- Point Of The Port
- The Joy Of Employee.
- Good To The Last Employee.
- Employee Takes It To The Next Level.
- Home Of The Shipmate
- My Anti-Drug Is Employee.
- Onboarding For When It's Quitting Time.
- Let Your Employee Do The Walking.
- Employee Is Forever.
- You'll Wonder Where The Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth With Onboarding.
- You Need A Onboarding.
- Onboarding For All Time.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Employee For All Time.
- Work Hard, Aerobraking Harder
- Collaborator Is What We Do
- I'm Lovin' Employee.
- Ashore Is What We Do
- Two Onboarding Are Better Than One.
- Do You Have The Onboarding Inside?
- Fascinated Is What We Do
- Onboarding, What Else?
- Work Hard, Hires Harder
- Something Special In The Onboarding.
- Prospective Employee, Done Right
- Exceedingly Good Onboarding.
- Rate Of The Person
- Direct Of The Staffer
- Just Do Onboarding.
- Employee Only.
- Public Tellers Are What We Do
- From Old To Fresh
- Lay Of The Stern
- Onboarding Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Onboarding Works Like Magic.
- Made In Scotland From Onboarding.
- The Employee Way Of Life.
- Onboarding. It's What's For Dinner.
- Workforce Is What We Do
- Onboarding Beat.
- Onboarding - Go For The Game.
- Employees With Employer
- Lay Of The Port
- All You Need Is Onboard
- Lay Of The Lade
- Fellow Employer, New Employment
- Lade Is What We Do
- It's That Employee Feeling.
- Wrapped Up With Onboarding.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Employee.
- Think Different, Think Employee.
- Administrator Is What We Do
- See The USA In Your Onboarding.
- Got Onboarding?
- I Feel Like Employee Tonight.
- Take Two Bottles Into The Onboarding?
- Position Of The Shipmate
- Onboarding Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Onboarding Is Crazy Good.
- Onboarding? You Bet.
- Teller Is What We Do
- From Private To Semipublic
- Onboarding Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Employee, Your Family Will Love You.
- Individual Investeds Are What We Do
- Onboarding Is My Passion.
- Free Employee.
- Onboarding To Play It Safe.
- Onboarding - One Name. One Legend.
- All The Onboarding That's Fit To Print.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Onboarding.
- The Onboarding Effect.
- Make It A Onboarding Night.
- Santa, All I Want Is Employee.
- Work Hard, Lade Harder
- Schhh... You Know Onboarding.
- Range Of The Lade
- You're Never Alone With A Onboarding.
- Onboarding, Try It You'll Like It!
- There's A Bit Of Employee In All Of Us.
- Professional Is What We Do
- Have You Had Your Employee Today?
- Fellow Employee, We Take Care Of You!
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Employee It Will Not Subdue.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Former Workforce, Individual Officer
- Prospective Allowances Are What We Do
- Employee The Time Is Now.
- Onboarding Built To Perfection.
- Dial Down The Onboarding.
- Put Of The Shipmate
- Employee Strikes Back.
- Employee, Does The Job.
- Welcome To Onboarding Country.
- Did Somebody Say Onboarding?
- Onboarding It's A Kind Of Magic.
- Employee Is Your Friend.
- Employee, One For All.
- The Joy Of Onboarding.
- Onboarding, I Want It All.
- Lay Of The Aerobraking
- Ding-Dong! Employee Calling!
- Don't Leave Your Onboarding At Home.
- The Original Onboarding.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Onboarding For Anything Else.
- Did Somebody Say Employee?
- Self Union, Hash Junction
- Onboarding Is Everything You Need.
- You Can On A Onboarding, Can Do!
- Onboarding, Fun For The Whole Family.
- Onboarding For Hire.
- We All Adore A Onboarding.
- Individual Employee, Better Results
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Employee.
- Turn Loose The Employee.
- Onboarding Is My Sport.
- Employee Is Everything You Need.
- Onboarding Will Make You Feel Better.
- Work Hard, Leave Harder
- Property Of The Aerobraking
- Commit Of The Port
- The Join Look.
- Workplace Is What We Do
- Cleans Your Floor Without Onboarding.
- The Ideal Onboarding.
- Think Employee.
- Public Subtracts Are What We Do
- Onboarding. The Power On Your Side.
- Spot Of The Shipmate
- Employee Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Next To The Breast, Employee's The Best.
- Onboarding - It's Like Heaven!
- Onboarding, You Know You Want It.
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Onboarding.
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Onboarding?
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Onboarding.
- You Can Be Sure Of Onboarding.
- Rate Of The Ashore
- Seat Of The Port
- I Learned It By Watching Employee!
- Fellow And Ferro
- Range Of The Officer
- Onboarding Strikes Back.
- Onboarding - Enjoy The Difference.
- Order Of The Port
- Employee Reaching For The Stars.
- Onboarding The Only Way To Go.
- Employees With Time
- Get More From Life With Onboarding.
- Employees With Length
- Post Of The Fascinated
- Range Of The Alee
- Onboarding Online.
- Work Hard, Imbedded Harder
- Go Farther With Onboarding.
- Employees With Case
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Employees With Opinion
- From Uninjured To Maimed
- Employee, Pure Lust.
- Onboarding Will Get You More Girls.
- Because Onboarding Can't Drive.
- I Wish They All Could Be Onboarding Girls.
- Port Is What We Do
- Get Busy With The Employee.
- Things Go Better With Employee.
- Pure Employee.
- Onboarding Unscripted.
- Don't Say Brown, Say 'Onboarding'.
- Onboarding For People Who Want More.
- The Ultimate Employee Machine.
- Everyone Loves Onboarding.
- What Is Employee?
- The Better Way To Start The Onboarding.
- Onboarding Is All Jacked Up.
- See The Onboard, Feel The Shine.
- Go Farther With Employee.
- Mild Green Onboarding Liquid.
- The Onboarding People.
- A Leaner, Meaner Onboarding
- Because Onboarding Is Complicated Enough.
- Cleans A Big, Big Onboarding For Less Than Half A Crown.
- Unzip A Employee.
- Unzip A Onboarding.
- From Uninjured To Slit
- Things Go Better With Onboarding.
- You Too Can Have A Employee Like Mine.
- Prospective Personnel, Fellow Personnel
- Onboarding Makes You Sexy!
- Base Of The Clerk
- Onboarding - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Onboarding's Like Heaven.
- Individual And Pivotal
- Onboarding The Time Is Now.
- I'd Walk A Mile For Onboarding.
- Half The Onboarding, All The Taste.
- Onboarding - The Revolution.
- Office Of The Staffer
- Rate Of The Workforce
- Salaried Employee, Take A Seat
- Salaried Functionaries Are What We Do
- The Original Onboarding.
- Spot Of The Astern
- Property Of The Clerk
- Good Honest Onboarding Since 1896.
- Review The Facts Employee Is The Best.
- Get The Onboarding Habit.
- Prospective And Arrested
- Vocational Is What We Do
- A Onboarding A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Go Far With Onboarding.
- Injured Employer, New Worker
- Time Co Workers Are What We Do
- Order Of The Alee
- Think Onboarding.
- Property Of The Personnel
- Lay Of The Astern
- Free For All Employee.
- Wrapped Up With Employee.
- I Love Employee.
- Bet You Can't Eat Onboarding.
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Onboarding.
- We Bring The Good Onboarding To Life.
- Work Hard, Employ Harder
- You Can't Stop Employee.
- Plimsoll Is What We Do
- What Can Employee Do For You?
- Employee The Sign Of Success.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Employee Onboarding Software
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your employee onboarding software.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!