Looking to write a new Crossfit Business blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Crossfit Business blog post topics to write about
- Crossfit Business blogging ideas
- Other Crossfit Business content ideas
- Real-world examples of Crossfit Business blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Crossfit Business blog ideas.
Crossfit Business Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Crossfit Business blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Crossfit Workout Plans
- Crossfit Fitness Gyms
- Crossfit Outfits
- Crossfit Training
- Crossfit Athletes
- Crossfit Instructors
- Crossfit Competition Sports
- Crossfit for Adults
- Crossfit by Gender
- Crossfit Diet Plan
- Crossfit for Kids
- Crossfit Equipments
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Crossfit Business Blog Post Ideas
- How to know if CrossFit is for you
- How to condition yourself for CrossFit training
- How to do Every Minute On the Minute exercise for beginners
- How to know your limit for specific extreme exercises
- How to get started for teens
- How to improve your speed in weightlifting
- Guide on how to select the right training program
- How to improve your weight lifting
- How to master the No Excuses mindset
- How to prevent injury during your training
- How to survive your intense training
- How to master the handstand push-up
- How to increase your workout power
- How to get back into training after a long pause
- How to stay committed to your scheduled workout of the day
- How to find the best CrossFit coach
- How to discipline yourself during training
- How to master the toes-to-bar
- How to analyze your workout-of-the-day videos
- How to beat a slump
- How to overcome your discomfort
- How to prevent lower back pain
- How to stay calm during the CrossFit open
- How to get to CrossFit games
- How to create your warm-up routine
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Crossfit Business Content Ideas
- 12 benefits of CrossFit for athletes
- 5 CrossFit magazines for beginners
- 8 proven life-changing results
- 5 ways to avoid burnout
- 18 tips to stay focused throughout the training
- Top 10 goal of every CrossFitter
- Tips on making your training goals for real
- 5 stretches you should do every day
- 12 myths about CrossFit
- 10 benefits of CrossFit for kids
- 8 powerful lower body strength routines
- 10 tips to be more patient
- 15 ways to keep yourself motivated during injury
- 5 ways to increase your efforts
- 6 breathing exercises during intense training
- 10 reasons why you're feeling pressure on your training
- 8 ways to stay Covid free while Crossfitting
- 10 tips for mental performance during CrossFit open competition
- 10 things not to do during CrossFit open competitions
- 5 heart rate training zones
- 9 tips to get back to CrossFit
- 12 character traits you should have as a CrossFitter
- 5 things to consider when choosing your CrossFit trainer
- 6 tips you should know when buying your workout gear
- 10 tips to have a fast recovery
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Crossfit Business Blog Post Topic Ideas
- History of CrossFit
- Crossfit for beginners
- An interview with a CrossFit trainer
- Crossfit lifters personalities
- The importance of going back to basics
- Why is it important to focus more on your core strength than your abs
- Get to know your breakfast
- Why should you sign up for the CrossFit open
- Why you should try CrossFit games at least once
- Weightlifters vs. CrossFit athletes
- Overcoming your doubts and fears
- Conditioning your mentality
- A beginner's reflection after a 1-month training
- Caution of using punishment
- The importance of getting the right food nutrients
- Why accessory training is important
- Strength vs. Power
- How CrossFitting changed my life
- Beneficial yet underused farmer's carry exercise
- An interview with Casey Acree: an adaptive CrossFitter
- The perfect diet for CrossFitter
- Why is it important to have a training plan
- The blessing of disguise in an injury
- The power of commitment and discipline
- Why do people want to join CrossFit
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.