Looking to write a new Craft Beer blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Craft Beer blog post topics to write about
- Craft Beer blogging ideas
- Other Craft Beer content ideas
- Real-world examples of Craft Beer blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Craft Beer blog ideas.
Craft Beer Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Craft Beer blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Craft Beer Recipes
- American Pale Ale Blogs
- Barley Wine Blogs
- Black IPA Bloggers
- Brown Ale Blogs
- Double India Pale Ale Bloggers
- India Pale Ale Bloggers
- Lager Blogs
- Pale Ale Bloggers
- Pilsner Blogs
- Porter Craft Beer Bloggers
- Amber & Red Ale
- Saison Craft Beer Blogs
- Session IPA Blogs
- Sours Craft Beer Blogs
- American Wheat Craft Beer
- Imperial Stout Craft Beer Bloggers
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Craft Beer Blog Post Ideas
- How to host a virtual craft beer party
- How to make an imperial stout beer
- How to properly store your craft beer
- How to become a craft beer influencer blogger from the scratch
- How to brew a delicious craft beer
- How to get started creating your craft beer flavor
- Step by step process on how to make pale ale beer
- How to properly present your craft beers to every customer
- How to properly serve the perfect beer for customers
- Proper way on how to crack open a cold craft beer at the beach
- How to differentiate craft beer from the regular beer
- How to properly pack craft beers for shipment
- How to pair craft beer and fish
- How to recommend the perfect craft beer to your customers based on their mood
- How to select the best and authentic craft beer
- How to make a shrimp with sours beer recipe
- How to assess the quality of craft beer
- A guide to the different types of craft beers with additional recommendations
- How to pair your craft beer with foods
- How to make BBQ grill with craft beer
- How to make Sours Craft Beer
- How to become a craft beer advertiser
- How to start your organic craft beer business
- How to come up with the best craft beer gift for your friends based on their personality
- How to spot an authentic double India pale ale beer
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Craft Beer Content Ideas
- 12 tips to become a craft beer influencer
- 12 best craft beer for women
- List of best food pairs for India Pale Ale beer
- 12 facts about craft beers
- 8 best drinks when the weather is cold
- 9 tips for craft beer lovers about the ins and outs
- 9 best craft beers to enjoy this thanksgiving
- 10 common craft brewing mistakes
- 7 myths about craft beers
- 10 great craft beers for summer
- 35 popular craft beer bars in Canada
- 8 ways to enjoy your craft beer
- 10 ways to refresh your craft brewery
- 80 best craft beer breweries in the USA
- 10 best craft beer books for drinkers
- 35 craft beer businesses owned by women in the USA
- 12 best craft beer hubs to visit in Miami Florida
- 12 tips on evaluating the quality of craft beer
- 10 ways to keep your craft brewery stay on top of the market
- 15 tips we should know when planning to start our own craft brewing business
- 20 craft beer choices of millennials in the USA
- 12 craft beer gifts for the adventurous beer drinker
- 30 best recipes using pale ale beer
- 20 things you need to know about craft beers as a beginning connoisseur
- 15 recommended craft beer by married drinkers
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Craft Beer Blog Post Topic Ideas
- What is craft beer?
- An interview with a local craft beer supplier
- My view about craft beers
- Craft beer and its pros and cons
- Does music affect the way beer tastes?
- Why craft beers are the best Christmas gift
- Perfect craft beer suited for every type of mood
- The future of the craft brewery industry
- Exploring the world of craft beer
- The future of canned craft beer
- Everything about Imperial stout craft beer
- Craft beers as main drinks for a happy beach party
- Origin of craft beer
- How I fall in love with craft beers
- What is Octoberfest?
- How important is the beer label design?
- Why craft beer is so great for all seasons
- Craft beer vs. Mass-produced beer
- History of craft beer
- How Covid-19 changed people's drinking habits
- What is Saison Craft beer?
- Hop culture and its importance to craft beer businesses
- How does Covid-19 affect the craft beer industry
- The evolution of craft beer
- What is a cream ale?
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.