Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than ig captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 175+ Christmas Instagram caption and quote ideas for your Businesses. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create great Insta captions.
Here they are:
Cute Christmas Instagram Quotes For Businesses
- Do you want to build a snowman? —Frozen
- Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. —It's a Wonderful Life
- Look, Charlie, let’s face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big eastern syndicate, you know. —A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- I don't know if there'll be snow, but have a cup of cheer.—Johnny Marks and Burl Ives
- Happy holla days.
- Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved. — A Christmas Story
- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
- Some people are worth melting for. —Frozen
- ’Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!
- Resting Grinch face.
- Holiday wishes made with gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses.
- This Christmas instead of gifts I’m giving everyone my opinion. Get excited.
- Love the giver more than the gift.—Brigham Young
- If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time. —Faith Hill
- I realized that Christmas is a time to be with people you love. —Love Actually
- The Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought ... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps ... means a little bit more! — How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. — Eric Sevareid
- ‘Christmas is a togethery sort of holiday,’ said Pooh. ‘That’s my favorite kind,’ said Piglet.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. —Elf
- We can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas, don’t be late.
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to you all.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and receipts for all major purchases.
- I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.
- We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know. — A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Silver bells, silver bells, it’s Christmas time in the city.
- What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- ‘Tis the season to sparkle.
- Blame it on the mistletoe.
- Forget the figgy pudding, I want cookies!
- It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be. —Scrooged
- Christmas is about more than presents. There are also cookies.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- Season’s greetings and holiday wishes for the new year.
- I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red.
- The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but 10 extra pounds on my hips, thighs, and rear.
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.
- Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star
- There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.
Short Christmas Instagram Captions For Businesses
- All spruced up.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a 🐭
- It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.
- Keep calm and keep the cocktails flowing.
- Cold hands, warm heart.
- VIP Naughty List members.
- It's the most wonderful time of the year.
- Bah, humbug.
- Fairy Lights on Winter Nights.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- All I want for Christmas is 🍕
- That’s too small to fit a pony.
- Looks great. Little full, lotta sap. — Christmas Vacation
- It’s a marshmallow world!
- Walking in a winter punderland.
- Stay cozy!
- It’s Christmas jammie time.
- A look for every occasion.
- Sparkly bows and mistletoe.
- Winter is Coming.
- Dear Santa, I can explain ...
- Fizz the season 🍾
- Every day I’m shovelin’.
- Fra-gee-lay. Must be Italian.
- I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. —Irving Berlin
- It's like they WANT stockings full of coal.
- Dear Santa… I can explain.
- I’m dreaming of a wine Christmas.
- Hot chocolate weather.
- All I want for Christmas is you food.
- Ice, ice, baby.
- Rebel without a 🎅
- There’s room for everyone on the nice list.
- Feast mode.
- The snuggle is real.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.
- He's making a 📝 and checking it ✌
- Tis the season to sparkle.
- Look ⬆️...🎅 is coming!
- No laws when you’re drinking for Mr. Claus.
- The nut to my cracker.
- 🏠 for the holidays
- At Christmas, calories don’t count.
- Yule be sorry.
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
Cool Christmas Instagram Captions For Businesses
- Me, 11 months of the year: Slay. Me in December: Sleigh.
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
- Don't mind me, I'll just be over here crying and watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
- I’ve been ready for Christmas since December 26th.
- Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon. —Deborah Whipp
- Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense.
- The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.
- On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
- Sweater weather is better when we’re together.
- More peppermint, please.
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
- Try Kicksta Today!
- Friends like you make the season bright, Merry Christmas.
- What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
- Sweater Weather is Better Together.
- Being good for goodness’ sake was not enough motivation.
- Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- There’s snow business like snow business.
- All the jingle ladies.
- Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
- Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!
- For the spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.
- Christmas: The only time of the year when you can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
- ‘Made with love’ means I licked the spoon and kept using it.
- Feelin' frosty.
- We're just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted.
- Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
- My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas. —Donny Hathaway
- Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. —Marjorie Holmes
- Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called beautiful chocolate just one time.
- It’s a happy holiday.
- Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
- Son of a nutcracker!
- Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.
- Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant. —The Grinch
- Here comes Amazon, here comes Amazon, right down my driveway.
- Santa Claus llegó a la ciudad. —Luis Miguel
- Holidays bring out the best in family dysfunction.
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la, la la la la.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions For Businesses
- Christmas time is here. —Lee Mendelson and Vince Guaraldi
- Tis the season for stretchy pants.
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire…
- I do come home at Christmas. We all do, or we all should. — Charles Dickens
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
- Dear Santa, I can explain.
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.
- Christmas is not a time or a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. — Calvin Coolidge
- First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House® cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle. — Elf
- Sit back, relax, and don’t think about reports and spreadsheets. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind. — Miracle on 34th Street
- The greatest thing is not to believe in Santa Claus; it is to be Santa Claus.
- Michael Buble is defrosting as we speak.
- Keep calm and Christmas on.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. —Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Christmas is best pondered, not with logic, but with imagination.
- There’s snowplace like home.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- I feel like I'm gonna kiss you standing beneath that mistletoe. —Otis Redding
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow. —Edward Pola and George Wyle
- He’s making a list and checking it twice.
- From all of us at to all of you, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- Wherever there are people giving gifts, exchanging cards, I believe that Christmas is truly in their hearts.— Jose Mari Chan
- Good tidings for Christmas and a happy new year.
- The cold never bothered me anyway.
- There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.
- Just so we’re clear, the Grinch never really hated Christmas. He hated people, which is fair.
- That's what Christmas memories are made from. They're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry. They just happen. —Deck the Halls
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we’re the people we always hoped we would be.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- Isn’t it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for — I don’t know what exactly, but it’s something that you don’t mind so much not having at other times. — Kate L. Bosher
- There’s snow place like home.
- Weekend forecast: Hallmark Christmas movies with a chance of baking.
- Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But everyday’s a holiday, when I’m near to you. —The Carpenters
- I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
- Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?
- Totally sleighed it.
- Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- Merry and bright.
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Wanna see 52 business ideas you can start with less than $1,000?
Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.