CBD Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular CBD blog post categories and topics to write about:
- CBD Benefits
- CBD Products
- CBD Oil
- CBD For Pet
- Research On CBD
- Use Of CBD
- Science Of CBD
Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your CBD business.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Cbd Business
- How to build a CBD business from scratch
- How to make homemade CBD
- How to sell CBD legally abroad
- How to promote your CBD online
- How to make CBD business profitable
- How to run a CBD business from home
- How to build a website for your CBD business
- How to make a full-time business from CBD
- How to file for income tax returns for your CBD business
- How to compute your profit from your CBD business
- How to make an online CBD store website
- How to innovate your CBD products
- How to avoid failures in the CBD business
- How to have a solid marketing plan in your CBD business
- How to import CBD products with the cheapest rates
- How to get repeat customers for your CBD business
- How to expand your CBD business
- How to create a catchy logo for your CBD business
- How to check CBD products for possible issues
- How to avoid damaging your CBD products on storage
- How to get repeat customers for your CBD business
- How to hire employees to help you in your CBD business
- How to know if the CBD product is good or not
- How to build a CBD business with consignment
- How to grow a CBD business offline
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Cbd Business
- Best websites to list your CBD products
- Tips to make your CBD products sell
- List of the top CBD products that you can sell
- List of the CBD brands that you can trust
- List of the countries where CBD oil is legal
- Top CBD oil producers all over the world
- Top CBD benefits that will make you awesome
- Top ways to create a rewarding CBD business
- List of the different usage of CBD oils
- List of ways to increase the shelf life of CBD products
- Tips to have a good logo for your CBD business
- Best ways to design your CBD business packaging
- Top reasons why CBD business is for you
- List of why CBD business will continue to grow in the future
- List of the usual additives in a CBD oil
- Places where you can find good CBD oil
- Tips on transporting CBD oil properly
- List of the unusual benefits that you can get from CBD
- Tips on how you can make your CBD brand popular
- Unusual ways to market your CBD products
- Ways to ensure that your CBD products are legit
- Reasons why you should open a CBD business today
- Tips to make a winning CBD formula that customers want
- Tips to retain the freshness of your CBD products
- Tips on marketing your CBD business offline
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Cbd Business
- CBD oil vs virgin coconut oil
- What is the composition of CBD oils
- Why CBD oil is popular with young adults
- Who invented CBD oil
- The side-effects of CBD oil
- Where you can find the cheapest supply of CBD products
- The history of CBD oil
- Why CBD products are banned in other countries
- The proper use of CBD oil
- Where you can store CBD oil safely
- The history of CBD oil
- How CBD is extracted from the plant
- What is the significance of CBD on our society
- Where to put up a physical store for your CBD products
- How CBD can transform your health for the better
- CBD oil versus raw cannabis
- CBD in a medical perspective
- Why do people have a misconception about CBD products
- Why CBD products are the next big thing in medicine
- The reason why CBD oils are banned in other countries
- How much CBD oil can you use for a day
- Is it okay to use CBD oil for the long-term
- Can CBD cure chronic diseases
- Are CBD products the answer to cancer
- Will CBD products become legal worldwide without restrictions
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.