Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 78+ Instagram caption ideas for National Love Your Pet Day. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute National Love Your Pet Day Instagram Captions
- Keep calm, and let this cute little unicorn pet take care of you.
- I gave you a forever home and you gave me a forever love.
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.
- Life is better when you adopt Make a shelter dog smile.
- It is our mission to inspire and enable pet parents to know that their pets deserve the best.
- My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet.
- Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life.
- I love pets just as much as I love my own fur baby.
- Pet friendliness is at the forefront of every decision we make.
- Is there some sort of deal we can make with the dog gods?
- What greater gift than the love of a cat? National Love Your Pet Day
- Happiness is a warm puppy.
- Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
- Anyone who thinks money can’t buy happiness has never owned a cat or any pet.
- If there is a cuter way to show love, I haven’t seen it.
- I love my pet but, it may not be the case for everyone.
- Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
- Let’s be honest. Pets make everything better.
- Eating popcorn with my best furry friends.
- Any morning your dog gets up on the bed to snuggle you is a win in our book.
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Cool National Love Your Pet Day Instagram Captions
- Two feet move your body. Four feet move your soul.
- I love pet sitting because I get to snuggle cats and dogs all day.
- When you go away on vacation, it is heart-wrenching to leave your furry pal at home.
- I love my pet so much, they never judge you even if you’re having a terrible day.
- There’s a lot of room for animals. Sometimes you have to take them out of their kennels and let them go free.
- Animals are such agreeable friends? they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
- No matter how hot it is, you’ll love our Pets Welcome sign. Love is a warm puppy.
- Love is a four-legged word. Happy National Love Your Pet Day
- As someone who was born to be free, your dog has some pretty strong opinions about where you should spend this weekend.
- With them, life is just pawfect. Happy National Love Your Pet Day
- There is no such thing as just a dog.
- Pets. Life's apology for every crappy day ever.
- An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.
- Freud is onto something here.
- They are our better halves.
- Good luck to you, haters.
- I know they will continue to entertain and delight their new owner.
- Anyone who thinks money can't buy happiness has never owned a cat or any pet.
- Dogs are just so pure!
- This home is filled with kisses, wagging tails, wet noses, and love.
- The road to my heart is paved with paw prints.
Creative National Love Your Pet Day Instagram Captions
- Fall means more time with our pets! Happy National Love Your Pet Day
- Happiness is when my cat sleeps next to me.
- They’re worth every penny and every day spent vacuuming.
- Life is better with pets. Here are some cats who agree.
- My tiny human is looking for love. National Love Your Pet Day
- You should see what happens when we come home from work. We’re famous.
- Time spent with cats is never wasted.
- Hear dog owners, cat owners say the same thing again and again: I love my pet.
- Make sure your pet has a boatload of love and attention this holiday season.
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
- That would just be rude!
- As a dog spending their day around the office, I know there’s nothing better than getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Snuggle up with your puppy and binge-watch all the pet videos you can find.
- Oh, I’m sorry. I am just so in love right now. National Love Your Pet Day
- Home is where the paw is.
- There are no bad days when you come home to a pet.
- I love petting soft furry animals and I cannot lie.
- Picking the perfect treat for your pet has never been so easy.
- The only thing better than a dog’s hug is a puppy kiss.
Funny National Love Your Pet Day Instagram Captions
- We cannot disturb the sleeping beauty.
- Pets. Life’s apology for every crappy day ever.
- Getting that perfect selfie with your pets.
- Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
- Perhaps the greatest gift an animal has to offer is a permanent reminder of who we really are.
- Be inspired, not intimidated. Your pet will be there every step of your journey.
- We go to extraordinary measures to make sure our food is of the highest quality. So pets can enjoy it too.
- We’re at our best when we’re around pets, and they’re at their best when they’re around us.
- We’ve never met a dog we haven’t liked.
- The perfect gift for the pet who has everything.
- The truth about an animal is far more exciting and altogether more beautiful than all the myths woven about it.
- Your pet is like the human equivalent of a unicorn.
- Dogs are the best kind of recyclers. Thanks for keeping your fur on, dog.
- A dog's love is only second to that of a mother's.
- Their joyful exuberance makes my heart swell. They’re like kids who never stop playing.
- Cats don’t care if you’re famous. They want to hang out with the original cutie you!
- Life is better when you have the perfect pet by your side.
- Proud paw mama. Happy National Love Your Pet Day
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Wanna see 52 business ideas you can start with less than $1,000?
Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.