At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- PinMeTo is a SaaS platform that links multi-location brands with one of the most extensive search, map, and social media platforms.
- The company was founded by Daniel Melkersson, Marcus Olsson, Michael Nilsson, and Petter Palander.
- PinMeTo is quickly emerging as a global leader in location marketing and local SEO technologies, trusted by large corporations like H&M, 7-Eleven, Volvo, and Hertz.
- The company currently employs more than 70 people across six offices, who represent 17 different nationalities, speak 22 different languages, and manage millions of data points annually. Currently, they have 3000+ accounts spread across more than 100+ nations.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings