At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- BairesDev was founded by the duo Pablo Azorin and Nacho De Marco. It is considered to be one of the top providers of nearshore technology solutions in California.
- They design and develop scalable, high-performing software to solve business challenges.
- In 2009, the founders identified a critical market hole and developed untapped tech talent in Latin America.
- BairesDev’s goal is to create lasting value throughout the digital transformation journey.
- Their company has grown at over 50% rate for the last 5 years, even in 2020 during the pandemic their growth did not stop.
Read the full story on martechseries.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings