At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Corey Kossack is the founder and chief executive officer of Aspireship, a platform for career development and hiring in the SaaS sector.
- The platform prepares candidates for lucrative careers in sales, account management, and other go-to-market specialties before putting their best in touch with expanding businesses across the country.
- Corey and his team have assisted thousands of job seekers from all walks of life and levels of experience in securing lucrative positions in SaaS sales.
- Aspireship's impact has been discussed in journals like The Wall Street Business Journal and Phoenix Business Journal.
Listen to the full podcast on podcasts.apple.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings