At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
Coro, a cyber security SaaS platform, was established by Dror Liwer and Guy Moskowitz in 2014 to offer cloud security services to midmarket enterprises.
It is one of the fastest-growing security solutions targeted at mid-market, offering all-in-one protection that enables enterprises to defend against malware, ransomware, phishing, and bots.
- Coro began as part of an accelerator and raised $1.5 million in its first Seed round.
- They secured an additional $20 million before their $60 million Series C round.
- Coro confirmed reaching a $1 million run rate in 2019.
- This firm has 4,500 clients on the platform.
Read the full story on blog.getlatka.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings