At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- One of the biggest podcast production companies in the world, JAR Audio, was founded by Roger Nairn, Jen Moss, and Aaron Johnson.
- They eventually started the agency to replace traditional advertising with high-quality, high-performing podcasts.
- JAR Audio is a full-service branded podcast agency that assists brands in making meaningful and quantifiable connections with their audience.
- JAR's podcasts consistently achieve listen-through rates of 95–100%. Comparatively, the watch-through rate for professionally made YouTube videos is around 50%.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings