At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
James Isilay is the CEO and owner of Cognism, a B2B sales intelligence provider that assists businesses in finding their next best customer.
Cognism is a global leader in international sales intelligence, having established a new bar for data quality and compliance and being trusted by 1800+ revenue teams globally.
In January 2022, this business received an $87,500,000 investment round.
In March 2022, Cognism acquired Kaspr.io (France), a LinkedIn sales automation software company.
Key growth strategies:
- Hiring international talent through freelancing platforms
- Targeting international markets
- Organic marketing strategies
- Mergers & Acquisitions targeting complementary partners
List the full story on podcasts.apple.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings