Don’t Start an Etsy Shop Until You Watch This!
At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- In 2019, Vlad Kuksenko founded TagPup, an Etsy shop selling pet supplies.
- The company offers custom collars, pet tags, dog bandanas, and a wide range of other pet products.
- Only a few years ago, Vlad invested $500 to launch TagPup. He now generates $60K in revenue each month with a 50% profit margin.
- Before starting TagPup, the founder worked as a graphic designer and product consultant.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings