At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Paige Lauren, a former architectural designer, established PaigeLauren, a luxury baby clothing company, in 2009.
- PaigeLauren baby clothes are simple, made with incredibly soft & organic fabrics, and have a luxurious look & feel. -The idea came from her quest to find simple & classic baby clothes for her friends.
- The premium organic baby clothing brand makes clothes for babies & toddlers in Los Angeles and is available in stores across the USA.
- This brand has made a huge name in the cute & comfy baby clothing market, and its current monthly revenue is around $650,000.
- They promote their brand on Instagram and have a modest 16K plus followers.
Read the full story on entrepreneur.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings