At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Stephanie, a successful businesswoman & inventor, along with her husband, Brett Parker, founded Sleeping Baby, a baby product line.
- The couple turned a common parenting issue into a multi-million dollar invention thanks to their keen sense for problem-solving and love of all things parenting.
- Sleeping Baby was established in 2013 with just $500 for a website and $200 for materials.
- Their signature product, a baby swaddle line named Zipadee-Zip is their best-seller item and is loved by new parents.
- Stephanie and her husband Brett even appeared on the well-known ABC reality TV program Shark Tank, asking for $200,000 in exchange for a 10% stake.
Read the full story on dfwchild.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings