At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
RedTrack is a cloud-hosted ad-tracking software that provides data analytics and campaign optimization solutions. Vladyslav Zhovtenko is the executive founder and CEO of RedTrack. Stanislau Litvinau and Dmitry Zotov are non-executive co-founders.
The company’s CEO Zhovtenko has been in digital marketing since 2000. He gains his MA in sociology from the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in 2003. Later on, he focused on technology/SaaS companies since 2004 and ad tech since 2012.
RedTrack has designed and developed a platform that allows affiliate marketers and media buyers to tackle complex performance tracking and data using a single, agile tool that scales and adapts as they grow.
It helps its customers consolidate data from their media buying activities and provides real-time notifications and campaign optimization rules based on granular data. These features allow the customers to turn insights into actions.
This Lithuanian adtech company had raised $500,000 as funding. The funding was brought by Iron Wolf Capital, a seed-stage VC fund based in Vilnius and London, and Genesis Investments, a Ukrainian VC fund.
Interesting Facts About RedTrack:
- Has over 500 customers, each paying an average of $200 per month.
- RedTrack has grown its revenue to an average of $75K per month.
- Provides real-time data, alerts, and automation to maximize return on ad spend
- No third-party cookies are required for this service.
- Focuses on creating an exceptional user experience through product performance, support services, and pricing.
- It offers a subscription-based pricing model.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings