At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Colton Bollinger founded Jumper Media in 2016, and it now assists over 3000 small businesses in using social media to tell their stories.
- He established this business to assist companies in using Instagram to build brand awareness.
- After working with more than 15,000 brands, influencers, and small businesses, he modified the brand strategy in 2020.
- The founder established a team in the Philippines to boost audience reach, engagement, and sales for more than 1600 businesses on Instagram in less than six months.
- Colton has received recognition for his Instagram-focused marketing strategies in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Yahoo.
Listen to the full podcast on podcasts.apple.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings