At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Ila Prakash Singh started her home bakery and catering business in 2007 with just Rs. 5,000.
- Before starting her journey as a business woman, she spent around a decade working in the hospitality industory. She also worked for renowned hospitality giants like such as the Sheraton Hotel and Taj
- Her home-run bakery is called Truffle Triangles and presently she is selling baked items worth of approx Rs. 10,000/day.
Read the full story on whatshot.in ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings