An Interview with River County Soapworks
At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Founded in the spring of 2001, River County Soapworks grew out of a love of art, a passion to create, and a desire to help others step back and celebrate the simple pleasures in life.
- All their handmade soap bars are artfully designed and beautifully scented.
- They use all natural ingredientsherbs, and minerals in their sopas. The finest food-grade oils such as Olive, Sweet Almond, Coconut, and Palm are used to make the soaps.
- Their products are eco-friendly and they also have a vegan soap range available for their valued customers.
Read the full story on modernsoapmaking.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings