At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
Cameron Fowler and Matt Sullivan co-founded Digital Seat Media, a real-time fan interaction technology platform that uses QR codes and NFC technology to link fans to companies, sports teams, and artists.
They create QR codes for sports venues and individual seats in the stadium or arena where fans can come and directly scan the codes from their devices and access their seats.
Digital Seat Media allows teams, musicians, and brands to reach fans on any device, in real-time, and with the right content.
Their services can be customized & programmed per client needs, and their QR codes have a 3+ Year Outdoor Lifespan, plus, they are resistant to different weather conditions & temperatures.
Here is a look at how they're doing today:
- Cameron and Matt bootstrapped the company before raising funding from friends and family
- They have raised $5M in Series A they intend to put into the expansion of their technology and marketing
- The company has relied on word of mouth marketing but plans to diversify its marketing
- Over 50 brands have paid to use their platform to reach fans
- They have installed over a million QR codes and are generating over $100K MRR.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings