At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- John Wilker, a former construction contractor, founded The Simplest Biz, a shipping products brokerage firm.
- He created a straightforward yet profitable business strategy offering middle-man services to companies who send and receive products.
- He buys industrial byproducts used in transportation, such as pallets, cardboard boxes, and crates, and sells them for a profit to others.
- Over the past 25 years, John has perfected this company concept, and he now helps people launch their own Simplest Biz through his online video course and other tools.
- His objective is to help as many individuals as he can get out of the rat race and the 9 to 5 job.
- He currently has students worldwide implementing this basic business concept for themselves.
Listen to the full podcast on thehowofbusiness.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings