How to Start a Roadside Produce Stand: $1000 a Weekend Flipping Peaches
At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Shannon Houchin started a roadside produce stand, Roadside Republic, mainly selling fresh produce.
- Houchin earns $1000 on weekends while only flipping peaches. Occasionally, she earns up to $3000 over the weekend selling fresh fruits and veggies.
- Finding a busy parking lot or a convenience store for her stand is one of the main aspects of this business. Shannon claimed that she has always paid a base rate of $25 per day for putting up her stand.
Read the full article on sidehustlenation.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings