From $17/hr to 6-Figure Side Hustle
At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Jeff started Elite Chess in 2012 to teach chess to young minds.
- Running his own camps allowed him to earn five times as much as when he was teaching children how to play chess while working in summer camp chess programs for $17 an hour.
- He then transitioned to an online recurring membership model, in part due to the pandemic to keep his business afloat.
- Right now he provides both virtual and in-person classes and organizes special summer and chess tournaments. His mission is to teach young minds this beautiful game of chess and help them develop chess skills & life skills from a young age.
Read the full article on sidehustlenation.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings