At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Matt Giovanisci started working in the pool industry at age 13.
- He used to work as a stock boy and water tester for a local pool store on the weekends.
- Matt continued working in the same industry and later moved to other bigger pool and spa companies.
Every year, Matt was helping out thousands of pool and hot tub owners every year. This has made him a pro in the pool and spa maintenance field and he wanted to share everything he knew about pools with the world.
That is how the idea to launch Swim University was born in 2004 - where shares his knowledge through informative articles with a larger scale of audience.
He also offers interactive video courses about pool and hot tub care.
Read the full story on nichepursuits.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings