At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Chris Caldwell established Concentrix, a digital consumer experience company. It is an award-winning organization that was started in 1983 and has grown to service a wide range of sectors, such as automotive, banking, healthcare, travel, & retail.
Chris has played a significant role in helping the firm develop from 25 employees to over 225,000 team members worldwide. The company provides more than 275 facilities in 40 countries with significant YoY growth.
Concentrix sales were $6.150B through August 31, 2022, a 13.45% growth year over year. The company’s annual sales for 2021 were $5.587 billion, up 18.38% from 2020.
The founder has received several honors for creativity, entrepreneurship, and management, including the Business Development Bank of Canada’s Young Entrepreneur Award at age 20.
They are experts in design, marketing, business procedures, and customer management. Concentrix has expanded through various acquisitions, bringing eight firms on board since 2006.
Concentrix purchased IBM’s insurance administration business solutions and services in 2013. It has over 100 Fortune Global 500 companies and 125 new economy clients.
Concentrix serves clients in the key industry verticals:
- Technology & consumer electronics
- Travel & eCommerce
- Financial services & insurance
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings