The Simple Way to Finally Set up and Sell Your Online Course (And Scale to $40k a Month and Beyond)
At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Nate Dodson, is an urban farmer and the man behind MicroGreens Farmer. His objectives are to combat Crohn's disease and exert more control over the diet.
- Since the business was founded in 2016, they have assisted individuals in starting their own microgreens-related businesses.
- He initially only intended to grow for his own consumption, but soon realized that he could produce more than he could consume. As a result, he began to sell his produce, particularly microgreens, and thus his business got started.
Read the full story on sidehustlenation.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings