How to Get Freelance Clients on YouTube: The Surprising 6-Figure Strategy

Updated: November 19th, 2023
Joshua Lisec
The Entrepreneur'...
from Dayton, Ohio, USA
started June 2011
Discover what tools Joshua recommends to grow your business!
Discover what books Joshua recommends to grow your business!
Want more updates on The Entrepreneur's Wordsmith LLC? Check out these stories:

At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.

Joshua Lisec is Ohio’s first certified professional ghostwriter and he is also the founder of the company named The Entrepreneur's Wordsmith LLC.

His company provides blogs on ghostwriting, a book ideas generator, plus a book revenue calculator.

Since 2011, Joshua has ghostwritten more than 55 books and assisted award-winning business owners, chief executives, coaches, consultants, inventors, and investors.

YouTube has been a consistent source of projects & leads for him. He currently has around 2k subscribers on YouTube. Though the number may not be huge due to the high conversion rate he manages to earn a six-figure income from it.

Out of 100% of his clients he works as a ghostwriter for 80% of them and for the rest 20% give them exposure which helps him acquire future clients.


Read the full story on ➜

Joshua Lisec, Founder of The Entrepreneur's Wordsmith LLC
Pat Walls,  Founder of Starter Story
Want to find more ideas that make money?

Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.

Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.