At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- PupRing is a company run by Parth Kukreja and Alex Djordjevic that sells pet jewelry online.
- This company is a startup in the custom jewelry industry that is expanding quickly. They produced more than 70% of their overall income online.
- PupRing transform the pawprints, names, and priceless memories of your pet into pieces of wearable jewelry that you can use to carry them with you wherever you go.
- Since opening their TikTok account in November 2020, they have gathered more than 135,000 followers and 35,000,000 views.
Listen to the full podcast on podcasts.apple.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings