At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Mitch Davis is a seller of private label products on Amazon.
- He has been a resident of Japan for 10 years and has been a long-time seller of private label goods on Amazon Japan.
- Mitch is passionate about coaching others on how to sell on Amazon Japan. Additionally, he made about $9,000 in sales each month.
- He uses a specialized template to contact suppliers and shares those tips and tricks on his private Facebook group Amazon Japan Exclusive.
Read the full story on sidehustlenation.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings