At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Cristina Vila and Brad van Leeuwen founded Cledara in 2018.
- The company aids businesses in streamlining the process of finding, purchasing, managing, and terminating subscription software.
- Together with her co-founder Brad, Cristina has grown Cledara to $2.4M ARR with over 700 clients.
- Cledara has also assembled a team of nearly 50 individuals and raised $7 million.
- The team has collaborated with prestigious financial organizations and fintech startups, such as PayPal, Caixa Bank, Railsbank, and more.
Read the full article on saasclub.io ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings