At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Michael Jamin and Cynthia Jamin established TwirlyGirl, a Los Angeles-based children’s wear brand.
- TwirlyGirl has sold tens of thousands of dresses and is available in more than 100 children's boutiques both domestically and abroad.
- This brand thinks that one stunning, distinctive, and incredibly comfortable item of clothing is worth more than a whole wardrobe of outfits they never wear.
- In addition to offering dresses, skirts, tops, and bottoms, they also provide excellent customer service.
Listen to the full podcast on apple.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings