At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
Jamila Souffrant is the founder of Journey to Launch, a podcast that offers information and tools to help people increase their savings, pay off their debt, and achieve financial independence.
- Her passion started in 2016 as a personal quest for financial independence.
- She launched Journey to Launch first as a blog in 2018, where she used to jot down her journey from being broke to achieving economic empowerment.
- The success of her blog motivated her to launch The Journey to Launch podcasts.
- The podcast has helped many listeners come out of debt, stop living paycheck to paycheck and build-savings.
- She received notable media attention in 2018 from outlets like Money Magazine and Insider.
- The podcast had an exceptional year with over 2 million downloads and a Forbes feature.
- Journey to Launch has 10K+ email subscribers, a monthly audience, and social research of 150K+.
Read the full story on forbes.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings