At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
- Greg Reffner is the creator of Conversational Intelligence software who also launched Abstrakt. ai in March 2020, just as the pandemic was causing the entire planet to collapse.
- Abstrakt is a real-time & practical call coaching software that helps every sales rep and leader avoid the agony of forgetting their number by combining machine learning, natural language processing, and custom algorithms.
- The founder invested $60,000 of his own funds to develop a proof of concept before finally launching Abstrakt.ai in March 2020.
- Greg looked for a technical Co-Founder to launch Abstrakt.ai with him because he isn't a technical person.
- Abstrakt.ai raised an additional $500,000 in a Seed Round at the end of 2021, valued at $4 million.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings