At Starter Story, we find and catalogue business case studies from all over the internet, for you! This case study was not conducted by Starter Story, but it has been verified by our team. You can check out the full story here.
In 2012, Patrick Campbell founded ProfitWell - a software platform that focuses on positioning, marketing analytics, and saas metrics.
- Profitwell has an annual revenue of $22M.
- Its products are used by over 30,000 companies, such as Canva, Autodesk, and more, to monitor and automate the growth of their subscription revenues.
- Paddle has acquired Profitwell for $200M in cash and equity.
Read the full article on growandconvert.com ➜
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings