SendX is a very intuitive and easy to use platform and they are very affordable.
With their plans, they offer unlimited email sending.
Stay on top of your business, in Gmail.
Track everything, right in the Gmail thread. No more leaving Gmail every time to update your CRM.
Automate your follow ups.
Use advanced mail merge features and automated follow ups features to get more responses.
Lightning fast canned responses.
Typing the same emails over and over? Use a keyboard shortcut to access all your templates.
Still not convinced?
- Mail merge
- Email tracking
- One click Google docs generation
- Email reminders
- Google Docs to Markdown export
- Free forever plan (most features)
Klaviyo is the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for online brands of all kinds and all sizes. With email automation, SMS marketing, list growth tools, and more, you’ll get everything you need to build strong relationships that keep your customers coming back.
Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force you to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use—so businesses of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative brands like Living Proof, Custom Ink and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo.
- Manage and send all your customer communications from a single platform—email, SMS, app and web push notifications
- Send impactful, on-brand promos and email newsletters
- Save time with email and form templates
- Have a one-on-one conversation with every customer
- Leverage pre-built ecommerce email automations or customize your own ideal customer experience
- Optimize for email revenue, not just clicks and opens
- Improve email deliverability with targeted segmentation that updates in real-time
- Enhance your website with a variety of form types: flyouts, pop-ups, and embedded forms
- Sync your Klaviyo segments to Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns for better targeting, lower CAC, and higher ROAS
- Leverage predictive analytics, like predicted next purchase date, predicted gender, and smart send time
- And more!
- Up to 250 contacts: Free!
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $30 per month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $60 per month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $100 per month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $150 per month
- Up to 20,000 subscribers: $375 per month
ConvertKit is made for professional bloggers and creators.
They have a very strong landing page features and have good automation features.
They are a bit on the pricier side and their reporting/analytics features are just OK.
ConvertKit is best for: bloggers.
- 0-1k subscribers $29/month
- 1k-3k subscribers $49/month
- 3k-5k subscribers $79/month
- 5k+ subscribers $119/month
An automation-focused email marketing tool, ActiveCampaign does a lot of things including having a CRM as part of the software.
ActiveCampaign is known for its great reporting, and more importantly, its impressive deliverability. Based on deliverablity tests done by Email Tool Tester, ActiveCampaign often scored in the 90% range, which is very impressive.
This tool is best for e-commerce businesses interested in email automation.
- 1,000 contacts $17/mo
- 5,000 contacts $69/mo
- 10,000 contacts $111/mo
- 25,000 contacts $179/mo
- 1,000 contacts $49/mo
- 5,000 contacts $135/mo
- 10,000 contacts $199/mo
- 25,000 contacts $319/mo
- 1,000 contacts $129/mo
- 5,000 contacts $199/mo
- 10,000 contacts $279/mo
- 25,000 contacts $479/mo
A marketing platform best for e-commerce brands.
The advantages of using Drip are in its list growth and lead magnet features, where you can place popups on your site that convert really well.
- 1,000 contacts $49/month
- 5,000 contacts $122/month
- 10,000+ contacts $184/month
Omnisend is a marketing automation platform best suited for savvy ecommerce marketers.
The UI is intuitive and It's pretty easy to use. You'll get most of the segmentation and automations you'll need as a growing ecommerce brand.
This software is best for ecommerce brands.
Their pricing is based on the amount of emails sent, and is a bit complicated to calculate (full pricing):
- 15,000 emails/month - free.
- 60,000 emails/month - $48/month
- 124,000 emails/month - $82/month
- 156,000 emails/month - $168/month
SendInBlue is a very budget-conscious email marketing service and it has a very generous free plan.
They have pretty decent automation options, but their integrations are limited. There is also a sending limit on the free plan.
SendInBlue is best for small businesses and agencies.
Their pricing is based on how many emails you're sending, not amount of subscribers:
- 300 emails/day: Free!
- 40,000 emails/day: $25/month
- 60,000 emails/day: $39/month
- 120,000 emails/day: $66/month
If you are a visual person, Autopilot has a very nice "customer journey" drag and drop editor, allowing you to visually see how customers will go through your marketing funnels.
This is best for startups and mid-sized companies.
- 2,000 subscribers $49/mo
- 5,000 subscribers $149/mo
- 10,000+ subscribers $249/mo
GetResponse has a ton of features, and some extra ones that you won't find in many email marketing services.
One of them being their landing pages feature, where you can drive subscribers to your mailing list.
On higher-tier plans they have strong automations and even a webinar feature.
This service is best for: e-commerce businesses.
- 1,000 subscribers $15/mo
- 5,000 subscribers $45/mo
- 10,000 subscribers $65/mo
- 1,000 subscribers $49/mo
- 5,000 subscribers $79/mo
- 10,000 subscribers $95/mo
Marketo is not necessarily known to be an email marketing platform, but they actually have a ton of features, included newsletters, webinars, a/b testing, etc.
This software is best for big companies.
They do not disclose pricing on their website.
Machine learning for email marketing... You don't hear this one as often as you'd think.
It's hard to find much info about this one, but what they do is hook up to your product feed and send personalized email campaigns to your customers.
FAM replaces an entire email marketing team by writing, designing, and sending all your emails for your Shopify store.
Email marketing is CRITICAL for your Shopify business… but hiring an email marketer is expensive. Sure, you can spend years learning how to master email marketing, but do you really have time for that? (Answer: hard no.)
What you want is fast growth, not trial and error.
With FAM, you can generate ready-to-send emails in ONE single click. No need to hire an email marketing team. It integrates with your Shopify store and Instagram account to create custom emails that are unique to your brand.
The best part? FAM leverages data from millions of emails to automagically schedule tested and proven campaigns that grow your Shopify revenue.
Jilt is a marketing automation platform built to help you recovered abandoned carts on your e-commerce shop.
They will plug right into your Shopify store and you can get set up in minutes.
- Up to 300 contacts - Free.
- Up to 1000 contacts - $29/month
- Up to 5,000 contacts - $79/month
- Up to 10,000 contacts - $129/month
Campaigner is a good all-around email marketing platform.
It is known to have strong deliverability and is best for mid-market and enterprise businesses.
- Up to 5,000 contacts $50/mo
- Up to 25,000 contacts $150/mo
- Up to 100,000 contacts $150/mo
A multi-channel marketing platform, including web push notifications, SMS, Facebook messenger, and more.
Can be very useful if you want all of these channels to play well together.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers - $12/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers - $35/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers - $53/month
- Up to 20,000 subscribers - $108/month
A marketing platform built for e-commerce businesses and affiliate marketing businesses.
The platform is simple to use and has some good landing page features.
- Up to 5,000 contacts - $99/month
- Up to 5,000 contacts - $150/month
- Up to 10,000 contacts - $249/month
Firedrum is a good email marketing tool for agencies that manage email campaigns for their clients.
It is also very affordable compared to other services.
- Up to 100 subscribers - Free!
- Up to 1,000 subscribers - $10/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers - $35/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers - $60/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers - $125/month
An email marketing automation platform designed for e-commerce SMBs.
It is pretty affordable for the features you get.
- 3,000 contacts $100/mo
- 20,000 contacts $300/mo