Super excited to have Vivian Chan, co-founder of East Meets Dress on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about Vivian Chan, and things you can ask her about:
- They've grown their fashion business to $25k/month and have gross margins of 60% with zero employees
- They bring Asian-American representation to the traditional wedding industry
- Their core products are Chinese wedding dresses, but they also have a collection of mens outfits, accessories and wedding favors.
- They started their business with less than $100 and had no prior experience in fashion
- Part of their success has come from having a very niche market in a large industry
- One of their most successful sales channels is Etsy
Join our community to ask Vivian anything!
East Meets Dress has provided an update on their business!
11 months ago, we followed up with East Meets Dress to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.