Super excited to have Vivian Chan, co-founder of East Meets Dress on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about Vivian Chan, and things you can ask her about:
- They've grown their fashion business to $25k/month and have gross margins of 60% with zero employees
- They bring Asian-American representation to the traditional wedding industry
- Their core products are Chinese wedding dresses, but they also have a collection of mens outfits, accessories and wedding favors.
- They started their business with less than $100 and had no prior experience in fashion
- Part of their success has come from having a very niche market in a large industry
- One of their most successful sales channels is Etsy
Join our community to ask Vivian anything!
East Meets Dress has provided an update on their business!
Over 1 year ago, we followed up with East Meets Dress to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Use Klaviyo to turn hard-earned customer data into hard-working emails and texts.
Try the platform that 265,000 brands use to grow their business.
Try it now (it's free) ➜