Really excited to interview Ryan Scherf who built a mobile app called Payment - the app allows online stores to easily collect payments with no card reader required.
- $700K+ monthly revenue.
- Their business model? The app collects a 1% service fee on every single charge.
- They launched in January 2015.
- They've grown to $70M in gross volume annually.
Ask him questions about:
- How to build an MVP: They built their product in less than 2 months.
- How to grow in the app store: That's how they've grown, including using paid ads.
- Managing co-founder relationships: He's learned some lessons there.
Join our community to ask Ryan anything! The AMA will start Wednesday, March 25th, 12PM PST.
Payment for Stripe has provided an update on their business!
12 months ago, we followed up with Payment for Stripe to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.