Really excited to interview Ryan Scherf who built a mobile app called Payment - the app allows online stores to easily collect payments with no card reader required.
- $700K+ monthly revenue.
- Their business model? The app collects a 1% service fee on every single charge.
- They launched in January 2015.
- They've grown to $70M in gross volume annually.
Ask him questions about:
- How to build an MVP: They built their product in less than 2 months.
- How to grow in the app store: That's how they've grown, including using paid ads.
- Managing co-founder relationships: He's learned some lessons there.
Join our community to ask Ryan anything! The AMA will start Wednesday, March 25th, 12PM PST.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!