Beth Kovalcik

Founder of Bingo Card Creator
from Bethel Park
started April 2015
$1,500
revenue/mo
1
Founders
0
Employees
email
social media
accounting
productivity
payments
analytics
blog
design
stock images
freelance
seo
other
My name is Beth K., a busy mother of 5 and owner of BingoCardCreator.com. This SAAS (software as a service) online business provides a custom software solution for the creation of custom bingo cards. Most of our customers (about 60%) are educators while the other 40% is comprised of cli...
Open uri20200201 4 4rn0iz?1580583795