Formula for cost per order
CPO = cost / number_of_orders
The cost of the sale should include sales, marketing and some overhead costs, such as:
- Customer acquisition costs
- packaging costs
- fulfillment costs
- shipping costs
- Storage costs in a time period
Cost per order (CPO) calculator
Please enter your figures below:
Thanks for reading!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!