University of Glasgow
This article is a part of our encyclopedia, and is editable by you. Edit ➜
University of Glasgow is a Colleges & Universities company. The company was founded in 2003.
The University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK. THE University of the Year 2020.
The University of Glasgow is a major research-led university operating in an international context with the following fundamental aims:
- to provide education through the development of learning in a research environment
- to undertake fundamental, strategic and applied research
- to make a major contribution to local, regional, national and international communities through widening access and through working in partnership to support economic regeneration
- to sustain and add value to Scottish culture, to the natural environment and to the national economy.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
College & University Industry
No company history added... Add ➜
No references added yet...
Contributors to this article:
- Pat Walls, Founder @ Starter Story
- Wiki Updater